Archived Sticky: Contribute Trades, Legends, Shinies, Eggs, and others

Sabresite

In this thread, I would like people to post PKM files which are shiny (not hatched), in-game gifts (eggs like Happiny or Mareep and pokemon like eevee), in-game legends (like Darkrai), in-game trades, or other special Pokemon that are not wild.

If you have a legit chain shiny Pokemon, please post it as well.

Please post 3rd generation Pokemon as well! And please ONLY Pokemon caught by you. I need the Pokemon in every language!

Edited by theSLAYER

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the starters, untouched, from a copy of Diamond, currently sitting on my Plat cart. And by starters, I mean from the actual briefcase or whatever, not from eggs.

I also have the Eevee egg, the Togepi egg, in-game trade Gengar, in-game trade Machop, and one of the other in-game trades from Plat on my Plat cart.

If you see me in IRC, please send me a PM on there so I can trade them to someone with a flashcart.

Here's Lt. Surge's Pikachu.

Do we really want these? In-Game trainer's Pokemon captured with the "Capture other trainer's Pokemon" code? Technically, there's no way these can be legit...you know, due to cheating.

I think the only interesting in-game trainer's Pokemon to have would be the handful that have illegal movesets. Though, to my knowledge, that's restricted to only Lance in Gen I (Dragonite with Barrier) and Gen II (Aerodactyl with Rock Slide, which it didn't learn until Gen III).

I'm far too lazy to look at all of those, but the two I did look at (D/P/Plat folder of Abra and Haunter) are both at level 45 and appear to have been used.

We really should also consider that D/P and Plat are different games, for all intensive purposes. And try to get them untouched, which shouldn't be hard at all for 4th gen games, and not too hard for gen III.

I'm trading with Floot now for the stuff I have.

ingame pokes

Are the xD pokes provided static? I ask because I think all xD pokemon were included in the distant land project.

Okay I got the HG/SS Spearow/Pikachu in. I also got all of the DPPt trade pokes in. This is going into legality (and later on our event site). Now we need Ruby/Sapphire, FireRed/LeafGreen, and the rest of the HG/SS.

The Pokemon in that In game trades (1) RAR were all caught from me, I posted that RAR on the PKMDB forums <__<. Also I've gotten all of Ruby/Sapphire in game trades since the last time I've updated that RAR. Also take a look at these in game trade Pokemon for Gen 3+ http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_in-game_trades .

It would be great if you could submit the Ruby/Sapphire in-game trades so that I may add it to legality checker :)

Also if someone has all of the gym pokemon, that would be great too!