Archived Sticky: Contribute Trades, Legends, Shinies, Eggs, and others

Sabresite

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, my bad with the typo. Sorry about that.

Megatron, do you have these 25 different natured Jirachi on a .sav file of Ruby or Sapphire, too?

I've got them all on my Emerald save, yeah (Emerald is my storage game, since it clones so easily it's great for pal parking). It took so long due to the fact you had to restart from scratch every time, in order to recieve a different specimen from the colosseum bonus disc. I tried backing up and restoring a save file to speed things up a bit, but it turns out the Jirachi you get must be based on your trainer ID or SID or some other fixed element of your game, because I kept getting the same one over again when I tried using a restored save. Add to that the repeats of natures I got in the course of doing it (and of course I got progressively more repeats as I got down to the last few natures I still needed).

I would like to submit my shiny rhyhorn from Ruby.

Thanks, but we don't really need random shinies. I know the topic is a bit misleading, so here's what we are looking for:

In-Game Trades from NPCs

Gift Pokemon from NPCs (like Bill's Eevee from FR/LG, Stevean's Beldum in Emerald)

Pokemon placed in unusual locations, usually showing some type of sprite before a battle (Sudowoodo in Emerald, Snorlax on those routes in Kanto, legendary Pokemon, etc...)

Starter Pokemon received from the Professors

Pokemon from the Pokeradar

Yknow, stuff like that.

In the next few weeks, I'm going to compile all the Pokes in this thread from posters who say they caught their contributions themselves and then I'll notify Sabresite of what I have. And I might be able to fill in some gaps myself.

I've got them all on my Emerald save, yeah (Emerald is my storage game, since it clones so easily it's great for pal parking). It took so long due to the fact you had to restart from scratch every time, in order to recieve a different specimen from the colosseum bonus disc. I tried backing up and restoring a save file to speed things up a bit, but it turns out the Jirachi you get must be based on your trainer ID or SID or some other fixed element of your game, because I kept getting the same one over again when I tried using a restored save. Add to that the repeats of natures I got in the course of doing it (and of course I got progressively more repeats as I got down to the last few natures I still needed).

Would you mind uploading the save file on this thread? It would be very helpful.

I do have a rom of Emerald that I dumped myself, so using the save to transfer a Jirachi to my Ruby game won't be a problem.

• 5 weeks later...

I just tried some of the HG/SS legendary files like Rayquaza and Kyogre you uploaded here they have english Names and they where from the Japanese games since they where put here before the game came out here. is there anyway that the original legendary Kyogre and Rayquaza HG/SS Japanese PKM files be uploaded in It's original Japanese Names?

P.S it's not a request for a pokemon since it was uploaded here in the first place just not in it's Original native names.

I just tried some of the HG/SS legendary files like Rayquaza and Kyogre you uploaded here they have english Names and they where from the Japanese games since they where put here before the game came out here. is there anyway that the original legendary Kyogre and Rayquaza HG/SS Japanese PKM files be uploaded in It's original Japanese Names?

P.S it's not a request for a pokemon since it was uploaded here in the first place just not in it's Original native names.

They're probably playing on an english patched J rom, so all the pokemon names are in english.. The only way to get them with japanese names are probably saving before approaching them, change back to an original J rom, catch them, save it and re-change to the english patched.. I might be able to provide japanese Groudon and Rayquaza but no Kyogre (have a japanese SS)..

• 4 months later...

Since this topic became quite a mess with all those different id's, missing pokémon etc. I have been working on playing through some of the games while keeping everything untouched. I'm sure everything I got is legit since I caught them all myself and I haven't edited anything. Here is my first batch of pokémon from those playthroughs. More to be expected since I'm working on:

-emerald (only have to get latios/latias yet 2x each with southernisland lati's included)

-Heart Gold (I am before Ho-oh. Got all the specials up to that point)

-platinum (still to do: fossils, spiritomb, starters)

-pearl (not far, just got a few up till now)

It might take a while before I post the next batch. I prefer to post a lot at once above one for one.

Edit: See my new post for a completer version!

Edited by Gallade

• 1 month later...

The next pack with pokémon. I included everything that was also in my last upload so I removed my last upload.

Soul silver is now complete!

Platinum is now almost done. Just a few left

Pearl: added just a few that I had ready. Lot to be done.

Heart Gold: added just a few that I had ready. Lot to be done.

I'm now playing through black and I think I won't update this during the coming period.

Have fun with these!

Gallade

Edit: See my new post for a completer version!

Edited by Gallade

• 4 weeks later...

We have a new thread specifically for Black and White for contributions of this kind.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?12090-Pokmon-Black-and-White-In-Game-Pokemon-Contribution

In order to keep the Gen IV and Gen V pkm files separate, please post BW contributions in the other thread from now on.

To those of you who have already posted Gen V pkm files in this tread, I'll leave it to you to re-post them in the new thread and delete your posts here when you are finished.

Gallade, that's absolutely amazing. I hope to go over some of the contributions over Christmas break and hopefully convince someone to put them up on the front page with the other events.

Thanks! But this is my last contribution for a while I think.. I need to play other games before I got more. I will try to make this collection further complete though. I do have almost all specials from Black but I don't know which programm I should use for that game right now (the beta from pokégen, or the new pokesav, or...). Look forward for the next batch.

Thanks! But this is my last contribution for a while I think.. I need to play other games before I got more. I will try to make this collection further complete though. I do have almost all specials from Black but I don't know which programm I should use for that game right now (the beta from pokégen, or the new pokesav, or...). Look forward for the next batch.

There's 9 pages of stuff I haven't bothered checking in quite a while. Basically, what I'll do is I'll accept any contribution as long as the user says they caught it themselves, collect everything into one big .zip, re-launch a new forum topic for Gen 3 and 4 in-game stuff to fill in missing slots, and then inform Alpha or SCV so they can add stuff to the main page.

• 4 weeks later...

I found some time to play a bit so here is a new pack with the following new pokémon: Emerald: Latias; Heart Gold: all fossils, all gamecorner pkmn, Shuckle gift, Spearow gift, Tyrogue gift, Snorlax, ho-oh, articuno, zapdos, moltres, suicune.

Edit: Check my new post for a completer version of this pack.

Edited by Gallade