[Bug] Trades between two saves. (1G)

Vladcik

Heyah o/

A few minutes ago, i did 2 Shiny Bulbasaur on Generation 1 in order to move them to my main Blue save.
First, when I transfer them from Team (Save where I got it) to the PC (main blue save) the Pokemon is level 0. Little issue since the level is fixed once taken from the team, but still good to show this.

(After another problem is that i take a Bulbasaur as lead in order to evolve one, and after a level takes 6 levels (so level 11)

But my Bulbasaur didn't learnt any moves (Should have learnt Leech Seed at level 7) which is more annoying.)

Edit : I REMEMBER of a fact that you need to hit the RIGHT level in order to learn the move, if not well it's skipped. But need confirmation.

Thanks o/

Edited by Vladcik

14 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Were these pkm created from scratch?

As said, not at all. There are from a save (got it at Oak's Lab) and transfered to my main save with the level 0 occuring. The issue is more that i'm doing a Party => PC move.

8 hours ago, Lum said:

In the first generation if a level is skipped, the moves are permanently lost.

Pokemon Stadium 2 has a relearning feature.

Yep i've remembered it after, so that's why i posted the edit, but thanks for the confirmation again.

The Stadium 2 relearning feature is not worth it at all for a Leech Seed Bulbasaur. But i want clean as possible so meh

I'm not able to replicate the issue.

The PK1 format has byte 0x03 to indicate the Current Level when stored in the box, but I can't find any scenario where this will be set to zero.

Fixed in the latest commit :)

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/7ef5d9e547c46299f63da2282f58c670844a2a14

never-boxed pkm don't have this value set; PKHeX now handles the party->box setting of boxlevel

• Like 1