<Archived Sticky> PLEASE HELP with screenshots of Event Pokemon!

Sabresite

We need everyone's help. Please take your legit Pokemon, and create in-game screenshots of the summary pages. These pictures will go into the event site. Please use an emulator to achieve this.

if you want to block of specific events, please reply here so everyone else knows what is being worked on. There are over 1200 event pokemon from the 3rd gen until now, so I need EVERYONE's help!

Please also include pictures of the wondercard, both sides.

• 4 weeks later...

The Gold/Silver 10th Anniversary WiFi Mew pics. I only play HG/SS on real carts, so no screenshots from emulators. These file sizes are too large apparently, so a download link will be included... you might want to make them into smaller sizes :x

Edit(removed the link): Sabresite has the pics since he said it was very close up and very high quality lol

Edited by Cyndaquil

The Gold/Silver 10th Anniversary WiFi Mew pics. I only play HG/SS on real carts, so no screenshots from emulators. These file sizes are too large apparently, so a download link will be included... you might want to make them into smaller sizes :x

remove the link once you get it sabresite.

http://rapidshare.com/files/305715443/GS10Mewpics.rar

that link cannot be used by regular members we must be premium to download it and you should put that in a diffirent thread this thread is for uploading screenshots only

that link cannot be used by regular members we must be premium to download it and you should put that in a diffirent thread this thread is for uploading screenshots only

... I am not a premium member, and I downloaded them fine.

• 2 months later...