resource Use the official English logos in your HGSS translation!

I think the title pretty much says it all here. There's at least a couple unofficial logos that have made it into translations but I haven't seen the official one yet. Yeah some of them are probably better than the official ones but I'll leave that up to you...

Replace the /a/0/4/6 file with that one; I recommend using Nitro Explorer for the job.

Edited by Poryhack

HAHA! I've been wanting to do this! Good thing I still know how to use NE. One thing though...

I want to Photoshop that stupid-ass "Version" that's at the bottom of it out of it.

No idea how to edit a narc file like that.

Change it to .bmp or .jpeg whatever, edit it, and change it back to .narc? Just the idea I got... gonna try it.

Edit: Nope. Went horribly wrong. Redownloaded...

Edited by Parma
Nope.

I kind of like Kazo's better because it looks more like the official one, but this one is more original.
I don't get what you're saying.

This IS the official logo. How can an unofficial logo be more official?

BTW, there's a glitch when using your logo. If you sit through the opening cinematic, garbled graphics appear at the bottom of the screen.

I don't get what you're saying.

This IS the official logo. How can an unofficial logo be more official?

BTW, there's a glitch when using your logo. If you sit through the opening cinematic, garbled graphics appear at the bottom of the screen.

Can you get a screenshot? I've sat through the ho-oh/lugia clip several times and not noticed anything.

Well Nitro Explorer is just one tool that can be used to do that. I suppose you used some other method but IMO Nitro Explorer is easiest.

Glad that people like this.

Actually, I didn't really use Any Other tools to Move the Pictures into the Rom. <_< All I did was Drag and Replace the Japanese Logo with the English Logo. :biggrin: Anyways, thanks a lot for this!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not going to try to recreate it myself atm, so I'll go ahead and assume that everything is as it should be and this is still happening.

I was experiencing some semi-similar problems before; anytime the logo graphic got bigger than a certain size it would just scramble the remaining part. That size however was significantly larger than the size of the Japanese logo. I couldn't do anything about the issue so I settled for having the logo slightly smaller than I originally intended.

As for this new issue, I'm afraid there's nothing I can think of to even try to prevent it. Maybe it's a memory problem?

Edited by Poryhack

• 4 weeks later...
I'm not going to try to recreate it myself atm, so I'll go ahead and assume that everything is as it should be and this is still happening.

I was experiencing some semi-similar problems before; anytime the logo graphic got bigger than a certain size it would just scramble the remaining part. That size however was significantly larger than the size of the Japanese logo. I couldn't do anything about the issue so I settled for having the logo slightly smaller than I originally intended.

As for this new issue, I'm afraid there's nothing I can think of to even try to prevent it. Maybe it's a memory problem?

can tell me please how can extract logo and edit pokemon HG/SS