Help me recovering my Shiny Togetic

TotalTS

Hello there, back in 2010 I've got a Shiny Togepi hatched from the Egg without any kind of glitches, cheats or hacks. On Pokémon Crystal.
Here's a pic of him: https://i.imgur.com/kWoCald.jpg

Short story: I need to find out his IVs/Evs to clone him properly on PkHex.

Long story:
In current days, I still have the save file, but the problem is that it was emulated on a mobile phone, on MeBoy 1.6 for Java.
I've researched on how I could extract the save file since it's still alive, even with Bluetooth apps, sadly there's no way for this version of the emulator to dump the save file. So it's trapped on the phone forever.

I already accepted that I'm not going to recover that save file anymore. So I decided to clone it with PkHex, my biggest issue: I can't get the IVs/EVs.
I thought on leveling up to 100, and find a way to get the EVs to 65535 so then I could calculate his original IVs.

Anyone knows anyway to recover him, or find this data fast as possible? I don't have a problem on using glitches since I can save multiple save states.

Edited by TotalTS

26 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

If the save file exists, it's stored somewhere on the phone's storage. The save file can't not exist and still be used by the emulator.

According to the creator's site, the save file can only be restored from version 2.0 upwards, my phone can't run version 2.0: http://arktos.se/meboy/version160.php

Also I can't access the internal memory of my phone (it's an LG ME970 from 2009), I've tried installing various Java explorers for my phone to look the internal files, without success. So I suppose the files could be inside the internal memory (which I can't access easily), or inside the Java application.
Unless I could contact someone who can disassembly the phone and the internal memory. But I think is way too complicated, that's why I've decided to make a clone of it.

In GEN II However there are only few IVS combinations to shiny pokémon and are linked with the gender. If is female you have only 2 combination as example, if you have multiple saves you have also the sav when was just hatched? You could compare the stats in that way.

31 minutes ago, Halfshadow said:

In GEN II However there are only few IVS combinations to shiny pokémon and are linked with the gender. If is female you have only 2 combination as example, if you have multiple saves you have also the sav when was just hatched? You could compare the stats in that way.

Sadly, the earliest save state I've got is one where is level 39, the last one is on level 54. I suppose my only solution at the moment is leveling him up, but still I need to do perfect EVs.

In this video, for example, uses arbitrary code execution to level up to 100 fast with perfect IVs/EVs, this is the most closest solution of what I'm looking for, but still I need the IVs to be untouched, other way my shiny Togetic could not be shiny anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEOOCpNTx88

I've done this once before and got perfect results.  In this case you are lucky because the Pokemon is shiny meaning that its Special, Speed, and Defense IVs are all 10.  So by chance can you post what Togetic's HP stat is at and what its Hidden Power is.  By finding its Hidden Power type it'll allow us to discard half of the possible Attack IVs that a shiny Pokemon can have.  Also from my calculations it has ~18000 points for each DV so I can only assume that the Attack and HP stat will have similar DVs.  Since there isn't a Hidden Power checker in the game you'll need to teach him Hidden Power from the TM that is in the north west house in the Lake of Rage.  Then you'll have to battle a Pokemon and find out if the Hidden Power is super effective, neutral hit, or not very effective.  Doing that will allow you to determine which Hidden Power type you don't have.  Then repeat the process with battleing different Pokemon until you narrow down the type.  In this case the Hidden Power will be either Dragon or Grass.

1 hour ago, Poke J said:

I've done this once before and got perfect results.  In this case you are lucky because the Pokemon is shiny meaning that its Special, Speed, and Defense IVs are all 10.  So by chance can you post what Togetic's HP stat is at and what its Hidden Power is.  By finding its Hidden Power type it'll allow us to discard half of the possible Attack IVs that a shiny Pokemon can have.  Also from my calculations it has ~18000 points for each DV so I can only assume that the Attack and HP stat will have similar DVs.  Since there isn't a Hidden Power checker in the game you'll need to teach him Hidden Power from the TM that is in the north west house in the Lake of Rage.  Then you'll have to battle a Pokemon and find out if the Hidden Power is super effective, neutral hit, or not very effective.  Doing that will allow you to determine which Hidden Power type you don't have.  Then repeat the process with battleing different Pokemon until you narrow down the type.  In this case the Hidden Power will be either Dragon or Grass. 

Thank you, I'll check his Hidden Power right now. His current stats are:
HP 148
Attack 82
Defense 125
Sp. Attack 117
Sp. Defense 144
Speed 76

I think I've found it: It's super effective against Dratini (Dragon), not very effective against Magnemite and Skarmory (Steel), I suppose his Hidden Power Type is Dragon but:
When I attack with Hidden Power to a Snubull or Jigglypuff (Fairy) or a Gyarados (Dragon) it doesn't says nothing, just hits it normally.

Possible IVs (If Dragon): 3, 7, 11, 15

Edited by TotalTS

Alright, @TotalTS from what I've calculated your Togetic's stats should be:

• HP
    • IV 8
    • DV 14162 -> 16129
  • Attack
    • IV 15 (Why I say it is 15 and not 11 is because you would need almost double the DVs to get a stat of 82 and that wouldn't make scenes from what I've seen with my own Pokemon in play through.)
    • DV 17162 -> 19321
  • Defence
    • IV 10
    • DV 17162 -> 19321
  • Special
    • IV 10
    • DV 12322 -> 14161
  • Speed
    • IV 10
    • DV 16130 -> 18225

All of the DVs are within these ranges since they are practically impossible to calculate an exact number.

1 hour ago, Poke J said:

Alright, @TotalTS from what I've calculated your Togetic's stats should be:

• HP
    • IV 8
    • DV 14162 -> 16129
  • Attack
    • IV 15 (Why I say it is 15 and not 11 is because you would need almost double the DVs to get a stat of 82 and that wouldn't make scenes from what I've seen with my own Pokemon in play through.)
    • DV 17162 -> 19321
  • Defence
    • IV 10
    • DV 17162 -> 19321
  • Special
    • IV 10
    • DV 12322 -> 14161
  • Speed
    • IV 10
    • DV 16130 -> 18225

All of the DVs are within these ranges since they are practically impossible to calculate an exact number. 

Thanks a lot, I needed this so much! Now I can have a good clone and even restore him back to it's initial level. :D

Here are the pk2 files from Crystal in case anyone wants it, in egg, initial level and current level (The last time I've played that save file, around 2010-2011)

175 ★ - EGG - 6D58.pk2

175 ★ - TOGEPI - 6CB1.pk2

176 ★ - TOGETIC - 8CEE.pk2

Edited by TotalTS

6 hours ago, Halfshadow said:

In Generation 2 Fairy type didn't exist yet. And Gyarados isn't a Dragon type, but Water/Flying.

Thanks for the correction, it's been a while since I've played and I could have forgotten some things.

• Like 1