Hello!

Mizat

Thanks to everyone who offered to help or any input getting CFW on my 2ds 11.2 :)

Right now im stuck trying to figure out how to transfer my Pokemon onto XY or ORAS and if possible Ultra Moon. The main problem I have is I do not have rear camera on the 2ds I modded. I fixed that system and had to remove them. So I need a way to put the pokemon on my SD card and in game. I have Luma 9.1, Rosalina,FBI, God mode everything. I know I went a bit far because from my understanding Homebrew is all thats needed but if their are methods via custom firmware I would be happy to learn, and or Homebrew methods. I have all this CFW and don't know how to do anything. I can get cias files onto my system ect. Until I have time to Seedmine my 11.7-11.8 consoles I'm stuck with this one without camereas in the back (NO QR READER)

I have read and understand their are ways to do it via roms and emulator? will have to play through much of the rom on a emulator and how will that transfer to my system. I probably will want to transfer them to anther save in pokemon as well as I'm going to create a new save file. PKHex is what i'm using and the site Poke Edit. Thanks to anyone who takes the time reading this.

Edited by Mizat
Figured out everything in original post need help with more, thanks guys
  • Like 1