ORAS & Ultra - How do I edit/swap move animations?

Back in the day of editing BW & B2W2, changing the 'Effect' would change the 'moves' animation. Now in Gen 6+, editing the 'Effect' in pk3DS no longer changes the animation of the 'moves'. By editing the flags of 'moves' in ORAS, I was still able to change the behavior (e.g letting Ice Burn and Freeze Shock etc. to be completed within 1 turn), but move animation itself would still not change. Within Gen 7, editing the flags no longer gives me the ability to complete 2 turn moves within 1 turn but instead only having minor effects such as whether the move makes contact, or whether the move is affected by 'Protect' etc.. This leads me to believe that it is possible that the turn base of the move is to do with the animations of the move in Gen 7.

I am okay with turning off animations in ORAS at first, but now it really does take the kick out of the battles. In Gen 7, the animations might even affect how the move performs.

So I would like to know how I could swap the animations in ORAS and in Ultra Sun/Moon. I know a couple of things here and there so you don't need to walk me through simple things such as dumping/extracting the ROMs, but instead I would like to know crucial things such as where the animation files are located, what tools I could use view them, what the structure/pattern of an animation looks like (e.g. every x number of files within this Garc is 1 animation).

Would appreciate all help on this topic. :VWheel:

EDIT: In Ultra Sun, in a/0/8/7 the files from 'dec_4683.bin' (ew002) to 'dec_5577.bin' (ew721) contains move texture and animation with 'ew' followed by the move ID. However, some of the moves are missing, namely Legendary Signature moves such as Judgment, Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves and Prismatic Laser etc.. If anyone has any idea where these moves may be located, please let me know! ❤️

Edited by Andarkvolt