I had recently downloaded pokesav for black and white (i play black, if that helps) and i generated 5 pokemon in box 3 (hydreigon, haxorus, vaporeon, leavanny,zoroark) and had a samurott in my party, and use the code. cheren challenges me, i accept and none listen to me. all of them except samurott had my new name as ot and yes i am aware that at the current time only pokemon up to level 50 should obey me, but they're mine? H E L P

EDIT: i forgot to mention i also changed my name from White to Touko.

Edited by Ivymints

18 minutes ago, Ivymints said:

I had recently downloaded pokesav for black and white (i play black, if that helps) and i generated 5 pokemon in box 3 (hydreigon, haxorus, vaporeon, leavanny,zoroark) and had a samurott in my party, and use the code. cheren challenges me, i accept and none listen to me. all of them except samurott had my new name as ot and yes i am aware that at the current time only pokemon up to level 50 should obey me, but they're mine? H E L P

EDIT: i forgot to mention i also changed my name from White to Touko.

Use PKHEX instead of pokesav.

It's possible that Pokesav screwed up, and inserted blank spaces at the end of the Pokemon's OT.
Use PKHeX to correct your OT, TID and SID for the trainer and your pokemon.

Also, the Lv cap for obedience only applies to outsiders.
Pokemon that are yours will obey at any level.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Use PKHEX instead of pokesav.

It's possible that Pokesav screwed up, and inserted blank spaces at the end of the Pokemon's OT.
Use PKHeX to correct your OT, TID and SID for the trainer and your pokemon.

Also, the Lv cap for obedience only applies to outsiders.
Pokemon that are yours will obey at any level.

oh

yeah i never really wanted to trust pokesav... "english" uses the japanese names?

that was rhetorical. Leavanny was listed as hahakomori, its japanese name. so were others.

new development, i don't really care to find my SID, and since i use AR, i just found a wild level modifier and encounter codes. i know not to breed them, and i don't breed anyways.

43 minutes ago, Ivymints said:

that was rhetorical. Leavanny was listed as hahakomori, its japanese name. so were others.

new development, i don't really care to find my SID, and since i use AR, i just found a wild level modifier and encounter codes. i know not to breed them, and i don't breed anyways.

If you got new information to add, and no one has replied you, please edit the latest post.
Don't double post.

I'm assuming you're referring to Pokesav. I've got no clue, since I haven't used it in a long time.

If you're adding Pokemon via AR, use Pokegen instead, as it allows for Pokegen output (and will prevent and naming issues).
Erm, if the SID of the Pokemon and your save file don't match, they won't obey (until badge requirement met).
Obedience in gen 5 requires OT, TID and SID to be the same.

I don't see why you're mentioning breeding. It has been irrelevant to what we've been saying so far.

28 minutes ago, Ivymints said:

you shouldn't breed action replay pokemon, right?

Depends on what's your reasoning.

In reality, the data from Pokemon bred from AR entries, are usually not distinguishable against ones bred from creatures caught during normal gameplay.
However, if we're talking about competitions and stuff, best if every part of the process was done via normal gameplay.