Need an Ultra Moon save

So I was messing with PKHeX and managed to corrupt my save file. So I desperately need a save file for a female trainer at the end of the game. Obviously I can use Hex to change the trainer's name and starter and all that, but I am *not* doing this alola intro again. Because I will want to die.

If someone is willing to pass me a UM save file for a female trainer named Isabel with tan skin who used Rowlet as the starter, I would tip my hat to you.

26 minutes ago, LegalWrights said:

So I was messing with PKHeX and managed to corrupt my save file. So I desperately need a save file for a female trainer at the end of the game. Obviously I can use Hex to change the trainer's name and starter and all that, but I am *not* doing this alola intro again. Because I will want to die.

If someone is willing to pass me a UM save file for a female trainer named Isabel with tan skin who used Rowlet as the starter, I would tip my hat to you.

By any chance, do you have an older save (like a backup, maybe in folders, from an earlier point in time?)

We could just import the end game flags in, and you can carry on your way :)

Also, there are some saves here, so check them out:
https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/category/63-saves/

Unfortunately I'm sitting here kicking myself. I only figured out how to homebrew my DS yesterday, and today PKHeX crashed, which corrupted the save I was working on. I'm planning on having a flash drive with several backups from this point on, because I just *despise* Alola in everything it is. But thanks so much for the link, I'll see what I can find.

I have backups of Ultra Moon, female, but starter is Litten, and pokedex is complete. Not sure if you want it. 

I use PKSM (directly on my 3ds) and it automatically backups before editing things, so it is very helpful, that is, if you have a real 3ds.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...