Jump to content

Help to emulate the connection of a GBA with an E-Reader with a Gamecube with Pokemon Colosseum (JAP)


Harvey27
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, today I want to consult something that I have not been able to recreate in an emulator for a long time. The situation is the following:

I have tried using Dolphin emulator and VBA-M to recreate the download of the E-Cards for Phenac Stadium and in that way to have that event in the game of Pokemon Colosseum in japan language. The problem arises when I try to get the E-reader + ROM to try to read the .raw files, it always says "Region Error", or if I try to connect the 2 games, it says "Connection Error".

Can you help me with this inconvenience ?, is a subject that I have not been able to solve alone, in these cases I think it is better to ask for help. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and pay attention.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Lum said:

Dot codes are region locked.

If you're trying to use E-Cards that have been modified for use with an English E-reader, it won't work when scanned by a Japanese E-reader +.

Thank you, I will try to do what you tell me, if anything happens, I will comment on this post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Harvey27 changed the title to Help to emulate the connection of a GBA with an E-Reader with a Gamecube with Pokemon Colosseum (JAP)
3 hours ago, Harvey27 said:

Thank you, I will try to do what you tell me, if anything happens, I will comment on this post.

Too bad !, apparently still making the same mistake even your recommendation. I recently saw a post related to this in this same forum but I do not know if those people can help me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I already did this if you want an English/North America save. 

 

I also did Japanese 

 

And with the help of a friend, PAL regions. 

 

You can just use save editors to change the OT/TID/SID and carry your own Pokemon over tot he save. you should be in the E-reader room and if you use the Scizor save, *should* be able to re-battle any of the E-reader trainers. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, HaxAras said:

 

I already did this if you want an English/North America save. 

 

I also did Japanese 

 

And with the help of a friend, PAL regions. 

 

You can just use save editors to change the OT/TID/SID and carry your own Pokemon over tot he save. you should be in the E-reader room and if you use the Scizor save, *should* be able to re-battle any of the E-reader trainers. 

Thank you for your contribution, I think I follow your advice instead bother with something I am not able to recreate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2018 at 3:46 PM, Harvey27 said:

Too bad !, apparently still making the same mistake even your recommendation. I recently saw a post related to this in this same forum but I do not know if those people can help me.

What happens if you use a Japanese e-reader?

I'm aware the original printed cards are Japanese, and they must be scanned by a Japanese e-reader.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...