Help to emulate the connection of a GBA with an E-Reader with a Gamecube with Pokemon Colosseum (JAP)

Harvey27

Hello everyone, today I want to consult something that I have not been able to recreate in an emulator for a long time. The situation is the following:

I have tried using Dolphin emulator and VBA-M to recreate the download of the E-Cards for Phenac Stadium and in that way to have that event in the game of Pokemon Colosseum in japan language. The problem arises when I try to get the E-reader + ROM to try to read the .raw files, it always says "Region Error", or if I try to connect the 2 games, it says "Connection Error".

Can you help me with this inconvenience ?, is a subject that I have not been able to solve alone, in these cases I think it is better to ask for help. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and pay attention.

15 hours ago, Lum said:

Dot codes are region locked.

If you're trying to use E-Cards that have been modified for use with an English E-reader, it won't work when scanned by a Japanese E-reader +.

Thank you, I will try to do what you tell me, if anything happens, I will comment on this post.

• Harvey27 changed the title to Help to emulate the connection of a GBA with an E-Reader with a Gamecube with Pokemon Colosseum (JAP)
3 hours ago, Harvey27 said:

Thank you, I will try to do what you tell me, if anything happens, I will comment on this post.

Too bad !, apparently still making the same mistake even your recommendation. I recently saw a post related to this in this same forum but I do not know if those people can help me.

I already did this if you want an English/North America save. 

I also did Japanese 

And with the help of a friend, PAL regions. 

You can just use save editors to change the OT/TID/SID and carry your own Pokemon over tot he save. you should be in the E-reader room and if you use the Scizor save, *should* be able to re-battle any of the E-reader trainers. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, HaxAras said:

I already did this if you want an English/North America save. 

I also did Japanese 

And with the help of a friend, PAL regions. 

You can just use save editors to change the OT/TID/SID and carry your own Pokemon over tot he save. you should be in the E-reader room and if you use the Scizor save, *should* be able to re-battle any of the E-reader trainers. 

Thank you for your contribution, I think I follow your advice instead bother with something I am not able to recreate.

On 7/22/2018 at 3:46 PM, Harvey27 said:

Too bad !, apparently still making the same mistake even your recommendation. I recently saw a post related to this in this same forum but I do not know if those people can help me.

What happens if you use a Japanese e-reader?

I'm aware the original printed cards are Japanese, and they must be scanned by a Japanese e-reader.