Pkhex ver. 180716 won't run

Henry1997

My first time using pkhex, tried to run the software but it said i needed the .Net Framework Ver. 4.6, Downloaded and installed it, but when I tried to run again 2 error message appeared on screen the firs said: "Unable to load settings. Please provide this information when reporting this error:

Exception Details:
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: A seção de configuração 'connectionStrings' tem uma declaração inesperada.
   em System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.get_ConnectionStrings()
   em System.Configuration.PrivilegedConfigurationManager.get_ConnectionStrings()
   em System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
   em System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvider provider)
   em System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
   em System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
   em System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
   em System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
   em PKHeX.WinForms.Properties.Settings.get_Unicode()
   em PKHeX.WinForms.Main.FormLoadConfig(Boolean& BAKprompt, Boolean& showChangelog)
   em PKHeX.WinForms.Main.FormLoadInitialSettings(String[] args, Boolean& showChangelog, Boolean& BAKprompt)

--------------------
User Message:
Unable to load settings"
The first line translate as: "The section of the 'conectionStrings' has a unexpected statement"

And a second error screen pops up saying: "An unhandled exception has ocurred. PKHeX must now close. Please provide this information when reporting this error: 

Exception Details:
System.FormatException: A cadeia de caracteres de entrada não estava em um formato incorreto.
   em System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   em System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   em System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
   em PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.get_CurrentLevel()
   em PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.SavePartyStats(PKM pk)
   em PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.PreparePK7()
   em PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.PreparePKM(Boolean click)
   em PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.get_CurrentPKM()
   em PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.LoadFieldsFromPKM(PKM pk, Boolean focus, Boolean skipConversionCheck)
   em PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.InitializeFields()
   em PKHeX.WinForms.Main.FormLoadInitialSettings(String[] args, Boolean& showChangelog, Boolean& BAKprompt)
   em PKHeX.WinForms.Main..ctor()
   em PKHeX.WinForms.Program.Main()

--------------------
User Message:
An unhandled exception has occurred.
PKHeX must now close.

The first line translate as: "The input string wasn't in a incorrect format."

And then, it closes, should i try to fix it, or should i give up using Pkhex?

20 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Open up a new Windows Explorer (press ⊞ Win + E) then type %APPDATA% in the url bar.

Navigate to AppData->Local->ProjectPokémon, then delete all folders. The below image is an example of what you'd delete.

image.png

There is no "ProjectPokémon" folder.

20 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Since it should be able to boot up, you can try closing the program after "Continue"ing from the first error.

Didn't understand what you meant, what happens is: I open the software, the error screen pops up and then crashes. The second error screen won't show up with the files you send me but I can't use the software either way.