Send Legendary and Mythical Pokemon via Wondertrade

UberdriverJanis

Hey Guys,

so I just found this streamer (https://www.twitch.tv/mitsuki_tv) he got bots wich sending pokemon 24/7 via Wondertrade. And hes sending Shiny Hoopas and stuff. I got a Zeraora from him and even when i try to send that exactly one via Wondertrade i just cant because its too mythical... Does anyone know how he does that ?

• Ditto 1

I'm guessing the guy removed the ribbon that would prevent a legit Zeraora from being WT'd, but if you can't trade it now then I'm not really sure about what to think. If you could upload the Zeraora as a .pk7 file, or at least show us screenshots of it, we might be able to tell.

Regardless of that, though, I do recommend you to release it, along with anything else you might've gotten from him.

• Ditto 1

34 minutes ago, Ruby Genseki said:

I'm guessing the guy removed the ribbon that would prevent a legit Zeraora from being WT'd, but if you can't trade it now then I'm not really sure about what to think. If you could upload the Zeraora as a .pk7 file, or at least show us screenshots of it, we might be able to tell.

Regardless of that, though, I do recommend you to release it, along with anything else you might've gotten from him.

Probably done by using this tool (or a variation of it)

To my understanding, it bypasses the ribbon/mythical issues

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1