Yellow Kadabra

Cloud AC

1 hour ago, Cloud AC said:

I got the latest PKHeX update and my Kadabra still appears as illegal. Same invalid message.

Works fine for me with the latest release, can't replicate any issues with the attached pkm.

Double check that the version in the top left corner is 180716, and that you've updated the PKHeX.Core.dll as well

image.png

I was running 20180716, but re-downloaded again anyway. Kadabra is still an "outsider" on my Yellow save file, even if I drop the pk1 again.

Edit: Caugth a new Kadabra. Still outsider. Created a new save file on emulator and the Kadabra is now legal, even thought the TID is different.

20180716.png

Edited by Cloud AC

1 hour ago, Cloud AC said:

I was running 20180716, but re-downloaded again anyway. Kadabra is still an "outsider" on my Yellow save file, even if I drop the pk1 again.

Edit: Caugth a new Kadabra. Still outsider. Created a new save file on emulator and the Kadabra is now legal, even thought the TID is different.

20180716.png

Thanks, updated in latest commit :)

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/a10048814226154191fee4287beb429617bc226d

Previously was returning a gen2 encounter when yours was gen1 only; had to update some logic to prevent it from returning a gen2 encounter first.