Legality gen 3 dogs

paf

Is there a tool or way I can fix the pid of a set of raikou/ suicune/entei from fr/lg that were traded to me and aren't legal marked in pkhex?my problem is encounter type pid mismatch.

Edited by paf

Good question, you can use RNG Reporter to generate a Method 1 PID RNG Reporter. But you have to consider the Roaming Pokémon IV glitch which fixes some IVs. (always have 0 IVs in the Special Attack, Special Defense, Defence and Speed stats, and a maximum 7 IVs in the Attack stat. The HP IV is unaffected by the glitch)

Basically you can do this:

1. Search for Method 1 in RNG Reporter.

2. Look for a PID with maximum 7 IVs Attack.

3. Copy the PID, fix the SpA, SpD, Def and Sp IVs to 0 keeping the same HP IV.

Something like this: 

1.thumb.png.95ea469816cc9f05b5856838ac6cc3e2.png

2.png

As you can see it's legal with the Method 1 (Roamer) PID: 

3.thumb.png.b5b337ba9665ed934d4f70f48a27d8f8.png

Edited by XxPhoenix1996xX
More screenshots

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2018 at 5:12 PM, XxPhoenix1996xX said:

No, x/≤7/0/0/0/0; if you max the HP IV to 31 and the Atk to 7 the best you can get would be 31/7/0/0/0/0

and about sun2013 dialga,palkia and giratina.what method should I use?I receive them in a trade and they have the same error of encounter type pid mismatch of gen 2 raikou,entei,suicune.

3 hours ago, paf said:

and about sun2013 dialga,palkia and giratina.what method should I use?I receive them in a trade and they have the same error of encounter type pid mismatch of gen 2 raikou,entei,suicune.

Gift/Stationary Pokemon originating from Gen 3 use Method 1.

Gift/stationary Pokemon originating from Gen 4 will use either method 1 or J or K, depending on what Pokemon they are and what game.

to see the list of the Pokemon, scroll down to the bottom of the following page and open the spoiler:

https://projectpokemon.org/tutorials/save-editing/using-pkhex/gen-3-4-only-solving-pid-mismatch-r31/

edit:

if your Sun2013 was a typo, and you're referring to the Summer 2013 event Pokemon, it's a Gen V event and I don't think that message should even pop up.

upload the mons for us to see