bug in last update

paf

25 minutes ago, paf said:

picture of togetic in my as sav to show the bug I reported above.I was a togepi I caught in Friend safari

togetic.png

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/issues/2025

Would need extra confirmation to the contrary, ie, if the Friend Safari was overriding this 'Undiscovered=>3 flawless' rule back down to 2 flawless for both cases:

1. Friend Safari Togepi
  2. Friend Safari Tyrogue

I have friend safaris for all of Togepi, Tyrogue, and Riolu, so I went out and caught one of each from those. In all three cases, they ended up with 3 31s instead of the normal 2 that are guaranteed in FS. Assuming they were all configured to have just a 2 guarantee instead of the 3 from their egg group, the odds of ending up with at least 3 anyway are about 12% per trial, and already at three trials that's a 0.17% chance that it holds true all three times, as opposed to only getting them because of a 3 guarantee in the first place. It's not much trouble to get more samples, but how many more would you want?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SadisticMystic said:

I have friend safaris for all of Togepi, Tyrogue, and Riolu, so I went out and caught one of each from those. In all three cases, they ended up with 3 31s instead of the normal 2 that are guaranteed in FS. Assuming they were all configured to have just a 2 guarantee instead of the 3 from their egg group, the odds of ending up with at least 3 anyway are about 12% per trial, and already at three trials that's a 0.17% chance that it holds true all three times, as opposed to only getting them because of a 3 guarantee in the first place. It's not much trouble to get more samples, but how many more would you want?

That's probably enough confirmation that PKHeX is handling things correctly :)

I caught a tyrogue and a togepi in y safari(were the first pokemon I found) and they really have 3iv 31.how does it work?because I did not edit the togetic I posted above.does I depend on the safari I am inside?

togepi.png

tyrogue.png

Hey guys could someone kindly link me of the new pkhex update please and thankyou ?? 
everytime i click on the link in the pk hex program it doesnt show up, it comes up with the one from 2014. thankyou.

My celebi say on crystal save are illegal because of this:

And we are a issue on gen 1 and gen 2 gamesave when i search to change the language of the pokemon like to the japan and the name of pokemon change i can save but the pokemon give the error of invalid nickname because arent set when saved the pkmn.
See images.

251 - CELEBI - 5D73.pk2

Immagine.png

Immagine1.pngImmagine2.png

Edited by ThePunish3D

16 minutes ago, ThePunish3D said:

My celebi say on crystal save are illegal because of this:

And we are a issue on gen 1 and gen 2 gamesave when i search to change the language of the pokemon like to the japan and the name of pokemon change i can save but the pokemon give the error of invalid nickname because arent set when saved the pkmn.
See images.

251 - CELEBI - 5D73.pk2

Not a bug; the extension for a VC save file is ".dat", which had the ROM patch to get Celebi on non-Japanese versions. Since you have a ".sav" file, it is not from the Virtual Console, thus it is not possible to obtain Celebi.

Japanese games can not trade to international games. The stored format is different. Any japanese characters are not able to be saved to an international pkm.

1 hour ago, Kaphotics said:

Not a bug; the extension for a VC save file is ".dat", which had the ROM patch to get Celebi on non-Japanese versions. Since you have a ".sav" file, it is not from the Virtual Console, thus it is not possible to obtain Celebi.

Japanese games can not trade to international games. The stored format is different. Any japanese characters are not able to be saved to an international pkm.

Ok but i cant change like my pikachu to english to italian german or other so why?

and other question on gen 3 why all this pokemon are considerated cheat is impossible i have captured or obtained myself...

Look pikachu and raichu pikachu are legit raichu not mwhy i only used the stone...
Thank you.

Desktop.zip

Edited by ThePunish3D

18 minutes ago, ThePunish3D said:

Ok but i cant change like my pikachu to english to italian german or other so why?

and other question on gen 3 why all this pokemon are considerated cheat is impossible i have captured or obtained myself...

Look pikachu and raichu pikachu are legit raichu not mwhy i only used the stone...
Thank you.

Desktop.zip

IVs aren't valid with respect to the PID; there's no way the game can naturally generate those IVs (unless you're on an emulator which doesn't emulate the game's hardware 100%).

• 2 weeks later...

sorry if this has already been reported.

I got this kingdra as a seadra holding dragon scale from a gernam trader.in gts.so it evolved when It arrived from trade in my own game that is english.there is bug in kingdra descrived in picture above in last update in US/UM saves.

kingdra.png

1 hour ago, paf said:

sorry if this has already been reported.

I got this kingdra as a seadra holding dragon scale from a gernam trader.in gts.so it evolved when It arrived from trade in my own game that is english.there is bug in kingdra descrived in picture above in last update in US/UM saves.

Thanks, fixed in latest commit :)

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/19a897923d9c04864b7473116a1902f7f3bcc97a

@theSLAYER are you using a stable or edge build? It appears this was a bug fixed in this commit: https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/0f63b0a0ee79650f9313675c2b12888419b21c8c

Related issue on GitHub: https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/issues/2085

@ThePunish3D your Pokemon are Legal as of the latest commit. Wait for the next release.

Just now, ReignOfComputer said:

@theSLAYER are you using a stable or edge build? It appears this was a bug fixed in this commit: https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/0f63b0a0ee79650f9313675c2b12888419b21c8c

I downloaded the stable build from our Downloads section.

3 minutes ago, ThePunish3D said:

Pls screen of absol on bw save sucker punch didnt show invalid move.

image.png

I recommended you re-download the latest version.