bug in last update

paf

Some HA pokemons that I got from sos are now marked as not legal because they don't have at least 3iv 31 in us/um.please fix this.you can find ha ones with 2iv 31 through sos with a low rate but it is possible.anyway thanks for your very usefull tool.

and about curtis/yancy traded pokemon in gen 5 sav files.they should be both legal because it was possible to get that from the same gener of the save trainer through trade.

Part 1: Fixed in https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/d70990f9cc6b3d4a48f71d349343cfd210349196

Second one:

Curtis will trade the female player a different Pokémon each day

Yancy will trade the male player a different Pokémon each day

--

You can't receive anything from Curtis if your OT is male.

if (EncounterMatch is EncounterTrade t && t.TID == Encounters5.YancyCurtisTID)
    VerifyTradeOTOnly(data, pkm.OT_Gender == 0 ? Encounters5.TradeOT_B2W2_M : Encounters5.TradeOT_B2W2_F);

4 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Part 1: Fixed in https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/d70990f9cc6b3d4a48f71d349343cfd210349196

Second one:

Curtis will trade the female player a different Pokémon each day

Yancy will trade the male player a different Pokémon each day

--

You can't receive anything from Curtis if your OT is male.

if (EncounterMatch is EncounterTrade t && t.TID == Encounters5.YancyCurtisTID)
    VerifyTradeOTOnly(data, pkm.OT_Gender == 0 ? Encounters5.TradeOT_B2W2_M : Encounters5.TradeOT_B2W2_F);

but you can receive them if you female and trade it to a male trainer game using infrared communication as I do.so it should be legal in both type or gener of trainer. 

20 minutes ago, paf said:

but you can receive them if you female and trade it to a male trainer game using infrared communication as I do.so it should be legal in both type or gener of trainer. 

I know that. It checks the pkm's OT gender, not the save file gender. You can't change the OT gender after you receive the trade from Yancy/Curtis.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

I know that. It checks the pkm's OT gender, not the save file gender. You can't change the OT gender after you receive the trade from Yancy/Curtis.

so what is wrong with all pokemons traded by curtis in my gen 5 save?I got them in another game(I am a female trainer there) and trade it to my another game(I am a male trainer there) through infrared.I did not edit curtis ID.the same to yancy in my female trainer game.

cra.png

Another bug I found is that is missing croagunk encounter data at level 25 in great marsh in d/p gen 4 saves while seeing my game.it is not in bulbapedia but it is in serebii.take a look

It's there, there's just no encounter slot for a level 25 variant.

image.png

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/headbutting-safari-zone-great-marsh-rng-abuse-guide.3460739/

encounter slots 6 and 7 are replaced by the Binocular Pokémon of the Day.

Data from Pearl:

image.png

Unless the community knowledge for this is wrong, slots 6&7 are the same level (not 21-26).

• Like 1

I tried to found another level croagunk in great marsh but I could not.

bug in black/ white 2 savs.shiny jellicent that I found by chance in undella bay but it is not static that appears every week(on thursday-white 2 game) was a surfing encounter.

and the abilty of pokemon rander egg manaphy but I think you have fixed that.

jelli.png

new EncounterStatic { Species = 593, Level = 40, Location = 71, Ability = 4, Version = GameVersion.B2, Gender = 0,}, // HA Jellicent @ Undella Bay Mon Only
new EncounterStatic { Species = 593, Level = 40, Location = 71, Ability = 4, Version = GameVersion.W2, Gender = 1,}, // HA Jellicent @ Undella Bay Thurs Only

image.png

Needs to have its hidden ability if it's the static encounter. However... there is a wild encounter with the same level. Boooooo.

PKHeX finds a best-match by checking moves & evolutions, with the assumption that all other details should be compatible with this best-match. This is the only case known where two different encounter types share all details except for the ability ?

• Amazed 1

bug: arceus from image in pokemon or/as saves

I use it in: Enter the Dragon Type competition( gave a code to get ha amura) and it was possible to use arceus holding draco plate as your dragon type pokemon.

when I check the memory of it,this is the msg:

Arceus battled at my gn's side and defeated a Battle Chatelaine. The Pokémon clearly remembers that it felt proud. 

arceus.png

Edited by paf

4 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Battle_Maison#Restrictions

Can't bring Arceus to the Maison, thus can never vs the Chatelaine and receive the ribbon.

isn't this memory because of the competition it took part?in riboon page the skifull one does not appear to arceus.I can only see the event original one(wishing)

Edited by paf

5 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Yes, it's indirectly saying that the pkm must have the ribbon, and if you give it the ribbon, it'll say you can't have the ribbon, hence you have to change the invalid memory.

so to memory of it a battle chatelaine can on only be the trainers that are in page you posted insted of the trainers I face on competition?

Edited by paf