Invalid: OT Memory: Should be index 0.

Jeff123

image.png.85859f3db9e3d7a78317de2ca68598a4.png

I made a Crobat and it's illegal because of " Invalid: OT Memory: Should be index 0." "Invalid: OT Memory: Intensity should be index 0."   "Invalid: OT Memory: Feeling should be index 0." and after trying my luck with modifying the memories a fourth one appeared, "Invalid: OT Memory: TextVar should be index 0."

image.png

EDIT: Sorry, even though I kept cutting it out, it kept posting the image twice like this. 169 - Crobat - 87B200000000.pk7

EDIT 2: Here is the Pokemon file 

Edited by Jeff123

36 minutes ago, Jeff123 said:

image.png

EDIT: Sorry, even though I kept cutting it out, it kept posting the image twice like this. 169 - Crobat - 87B200000000.pk7

The image you're showing us, literally tells you what to do.

Make those respective fields index 0.

image.png

Visually, what ReignOfComputer said:
image.png

Alternatively:
Have the Pokemon in an alternate window of PKHeX (with no other Pokemon in it), and use batch editor. Example:
image.png

It's really not that complex...
I hope these 2 methods gives you a clearer idea on what can be done to identify and fix the error :PSMD-Cheerful:

7 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

The image you're showing us, literally tells you what to do.

Make those respective fields index 0.

image.png

Visually, what ReignOfComputer said:
image.png

Alternatively:
Have the Pokemon in an alternate window of PKHeX (with no other Pokemon in it), and use batch editor. Example:
image.png

It's really not that complex...
I hope these 2 methods gives you a clearer idea on what can be done to identify and fix the error :PSMD-Cheerful:

Thank you, obviously I thought that might be the case, so I selected the upmost one, but I didn't realize that I could scroll by using the mousewheel. hehe :D Thank you very much

• Like 1