Archived Sticky: Events Pending a Contribution

Sabresite

Here is a list of Pokémon which have not been contributed yet. Please help out the community by sharing your event Pokémon!

• Birthday Chimchar
  • Birthday Charmander
  • German/French/Spanish XD/Coll Pokémon

Please contribute them here!

Edited by theSLAYER

Thanks. We can confirm whether its hacked or not with the PCD. Now the PCD information for the charmander was put on bulbapedia, however that was inferred from previous years, and not taken from the actual wondercard.

I should be getting the chimchar, charmander, and pikachu from a japanese contact, hopefully soon. Thanks singe for getting it quickly though!

• 9 months later...

I leave in Greece and i have the Greek Arceus that was didtributed there !!!! it is not greek!!!

Are you interested i have all of its files

I am new here and i have a question when will the eigakan celebii be be uploaded? If interested i have its *.pkmn file

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the Crown Beast are edited because when I Check to see were the pokemon came from it says Movie08 not Movie13 Is this normal or have they been edited if you need a Pic I will take a Pic of them later today

Also I belive I still have

Birthday Charmander That I can upload if I can find the game I told my brother he can have it but he been leting go a lot of pokemon so I will see if its till on the game

I think the Crown Beast are edited because when I Check to see were the pokemon came from it says Movie08 not Movie13 Is this normal or have they been edited if you need a Pic I will take a Pic of them later today

Technically, the Crown Beasts (and Celebi) are from "Pokemon Movie 10", so both 8 and 13 are wrong. The number refers to the year the movie came out, not which movie it is.

• 2 weeks later...
Santa Claus's Delibird shiny event (PCNY)

I need this pokemon from Event Wi Fi, if someone have this pokemon please contact me for trade or upload in pkm format.

Thanks

That event never existed officially.

What you're asking here is a hacked Pokémon, and it's pretty certain we won't have the Wondercard here.

• 7 months later...