Invalid OT Memory: Invalid Feelings

Ted Hadler

I have the same problem, and all the other threads did not seem to help, the error is "Invalid OT Memory: Invalid Feeling"   , when I try to make a Breloom, from Alpha Sapphire in my Moon savefile.

image.png.674bad92978dda1036e2ea154389ed30.png

45 minutes ago, Jeff123 said:

I have the same problem, and all the other threads did not seem to help, the error is "Invalid OT Memory: Invalid Feeling"   , when I try to make a Breloom, from Alpha Sapphire in my Moon savefile.

image.png.674bad92978dda1036e2ea154389ed30.png

Because the feeling is Invalid, as per the message.
Try tweaking them. here's a generic one I uses that works for me.
image.png

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Because the feeling is Invalid, as per the message.
Try tweaking them. here's a generic one I uses that works for me.
image.png

Thats what I have been doing for some time now, the one you showed me does not work for me, should I keep trying ?

3 minutes ago, Jeff123 said:

Will google how to do that and will upload it asap.

Drag the Pokemon onto your Desktop out of PKHeX, then upload them using our site, which can be seen in the reply bar you type in.

Here's an example of what the uploader on our reply box looks like:

image.png

edit:
@Jeff123 please don't double post. If you got anything new to add, and nobody replied you, add it to the previous post.
Also, here's your mistake.
image.png

1 minute ago, Jeff123 said:

Thank you, did it like this, it is a little differently named file, but it is the only Breloom, 286 - Breloom - E3FE00000000.pk7

I've edited my previous post.
In any case, you've made a mistake. Look at the images I've previously posted to find the mistake you made.

In any case, what I did made it legal.
image.png

3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I've edited my previous post.
In any case, you've made a mistake. Look at the images I've previously posted to find the mistake you made.

In any case, what I did made it legal.
image.png

First, I got it, I will edit my post in case I want to add something, sorry. And, I did that setting as well but was not working, because after changing the settings and pressing SAVE, I was using "view" on the Pokemon already in the box instead of dragging the one with the new settings. Thank you

1 minute ago, Jeff123 said:

First, I got it, I will edit my post in case I want to add something, sorry. And, I did that setting as well but was not working, because after changing the settings and pressing SAVE, I was using "view" on the Pokemon already in the box instead of dragging the one with the new settings. Thank you

Yeah, after making your changes, set into another slot.
It isn't good to replace your existing Pokemon until you're sure you didn't make a mistake. XD