Does it take REALLY long or is there a better way to get all the Pokemon?

pokepsw

I have a DS TT and loaded up my .sav file into Pokesav. Is there a way to get a save file that has all of the pokemon already loaded? Wouldn't it take FOREVER to put all ~486 pokemon on the save file? Please help :) :) :D

EDIT: Also, whenever I try to save, I got a ERROR WRONG FILE TYPE Error. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

I have a DS TT and loaded up my .sav file into Pokesav. Is there a way to get a save file that has all of the pokemon already loaded? Wouldn't it take FOREVER to put all ~486 pokemon on the save file? Please help :) :) :D

EDIT: Also, whenever I try to save, I got a ERROR WRONG FILE TYPE Error. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

No.

Where are you getting this message? (loading pkm files or loading the save?

Oh, I can't resist correcting...

493, not 486.

You have to hack create them one by one if you want to have all of them in your boxes, but if you're just doing it to get the completed pokedex you should just tick the boxes that say "Sinnoh Pokedex" "international Pokedex" and "Complete". After you saved that in your game your pokedex will be completed :3

You have to hack create them one by one if you want to have all of them in your boxes, ...

You don't need to exactly create them one by one..

just download all .pkm file from here.. then load them to box.. :P

but.. it won't be registered on your pokedex, so make sure you check the "completed Pokedex" checkbox..

• 1 month later...

on my pokemon diamond version I have legitimately caught the first 123 pokemon from the first generation and i have caught a total of 43 shinnoh exclusive pokemon including: dialga, uxie, mespirit, azelf, heatran, shaymin, reggigas, and darkrai and other commonly found pokemon native to the shinnoh region of course I plan to catch them all legitimately catch them all with some time of course and this wouldnt be possible if I didn't happen to own the games I do including the necessities to catch them all which would be pokemon: firered, leafgreen, red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, emerald, diamond, pearl, platinum, xD gale of darkness, Colosseum, stadium, stadium2, and last pokemon ranch. I have other games such as mystery dungeons and I have all the link cables and extra cartrages and the gamecube bottom pack enabling the play of gba games on the gamecube/tv screen so while it may take awhile I plan to ''catch em all''

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Odd enough that you say that because there was this code for the mystery dungeon game which allowed you to instantly have all of the 490 pokemon that exist in that game(darkness:mewtwo/time:celebi) but you had to edit the gender, set the levls to 1-10 otherwise it wouldn't work properly and would have a blank number space with the pokemon there and glitch your game. although it's hard, if you entered the code right you just instantly ''caught em all'' =)

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

I could help you with the mystery dungeon 2 save editing and the locations of certain value's data. reply to me with what you want done or just rather PM me.