[Resolved] Looking For a Pokemon White 2 Save File

• 2 years later...
On 1/14/2019 at 10:21 PM, theSLAYER said:

I haven't been able to modify your save with the appropriate event flags,
but importing event flags from another save works. :3

I may have modified it a bit to get through Drayden and Zinzolin,
though those are easy edits to use PKHeX to fix ><

POKEMON W2.3.sav

I am having this same problem for Black 2 can you help restore my save file if its not too much to ask?

(1) 6149 - Pokemon - Black Version 2 (USA, Europe) (NDSi Enhanced).dsv

7 minutes ago, rna.chan said:

I am having this same problem for Black 2 can you help restore my save file if its not too much to ask?

(1) 6149 - Pokemon - Black Version 2 (USA, Europe) (NDSi Enhanced).dsv 512.12 kB · 0 downloads

Try this. Import the save as battery.

It might start off from a slightly different spot than where you were at.
(1) 6149 - Pokemon - Black Version 2 (USA, Europe) (NDSi Enhanced).sav

19 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Try this. Import the save as battery.

It might start off from a slightly different spot than where you were at.

(1) 6149 - Pokemon - Black Version 2 (USA, Europe) (NDSi Enhanced).sav 512 kB · 1 download

Thanks so much man I got this site purely to fix this so I dont really know how to use it and if I'm responding the wrong way sorry but I appreciate this

2 minutes ago, rna.chan said:

Thanks so much man I got this site purely to fix this so I dont really know how to use it and if I'm responding the wrong way sorry but I appreciate this

no worries. Just let me know here if the save doesn't work out for ya.

11 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

no worries. Just let me know here if the save doesn't work out for ya.

Its working now and I can interact and see Drayden but its also worth noting Iris is there towards the right end at Opelucid on the ice but I can't talk to her, is this normal?

24 minutes ago, rna.chan said:

Its working now and I can interact and see Drayden but its also worth noting Iris is there towards the right end at Opelucid on the ice but I can't talk to her, is this normal?

as in she can't be reached or she doesn't say anything?

Doesn't sound mighty normal, but as long as it doesn't crash the game it should be fine.

42 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

as in she can't be reached or she doesn't say anything?

Doesn't sound mighty normal, but as long as it doesn't crash the game it should be fine.

She can be reached but if I press A to try to interact nothing happens not even a textbubble or getting her to turn, I also can't fly to Lacunosa or Opelucid anymore, though Professor Juniper and Bianca sprites are in Lacunosa just standing there and don't interact like Iris

I replayed through that entire save clean with speedup and got it all fixed but on the other hand I'm looking at a black 1 save file with everything completed except battle subway i believe it was originally hacked with pkhex so clearing it didn't work but I was wondering if it could be restored to fix battle subway so I could get the last star, would be greatly appreciated 

Edited by rna.chan

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 5:41 PM, rna.chan said:

I replayed through that entire save clean with speedup and got it all fixed but on the other hand I'm looking at a black 1 save file with everything completed except battle subway i believe it was originally hacked with pkhex so clearing it didn't work but I was wondering if it could be restored to fix battle subway so I could get the last star, would be greatly appreciated 

I'll advise against that. You might have faulty event flags to begin with. I'm under the impression that in order to do what you want, I want to import back the old save flags.. Which might be faulty, and may cause other crashes down the line.