Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

The French and German are identical... and identical to the English one arhacker posted (after its date is changed to the 15th). Not just the same english Pokemon, like literally the exact same data everywhere else, as well. I guess that's expected, though... previous WORLD events have been like this, I believe?

Disappointing news.

My friend only had the French, German, and English versions of Platinum on his flashcart, so he only got those Crobats. And apparently, the wondercards all contained the same Crobat. The text on all three were in English, and all three contained English Crobats.

The Japanese Crobat might have been different, but we may never know.

I didn't include the English wondercard because arhacker already posted it, and it matches the one I received personally.

i went to world 09 i had the actual games of daimond and japanese platinum i also had a flash card with german, french daimond and all of them got their respected region of WC but got an english weavile so i'm sure theres no other regions of lucario or crobat and in case anyone is wondering i did it since those regions have different names for weavile and that's how i know so crobat from a german or french game should be named crobat and have english region

i went to world 09 i had the actual games of daimond and japanese platinum i also had a flash card with german, french daimond and all of them got their respected region of WC but got an english weavile so i'm sure theres no other regions of lucario or crobat and in case anyone is wondering i did it since those regions have different names for weavile and that's how i know so crobat from a german or french game should be named crobat and have english region

what im about to say may just be a stupid noob pointing out something that sounds entirely dumb but here goes,

i kinda see a point with aleksandar and all those claiming theyre all in english basis. unless (and this is the stupid noobis part) there were multiple carts giving away different region based, which if you think on it would cost alot more and it was a short period of time, wouldnt it have been more cost effecientthat they only made one? and since it was in hawaii, which is a us state, wouldnt it make sense they are english? now granted i dont know where the other championships were held so this is where the noobishness shows, but if that is the case then it doesnt matter where the carts from its the same data. you catch an english hoothoot, trade it to someone in japan, who then puts it up in the gts, you search for the hoothoot in japan and it still has the english data, so its not gonna be region difference. the possible reason there all the same is they only made it there and so its english based. but like i said, this could all be noobish speculation

Thanks for giving us the information Nigoli. But I have a question.

This poorly written the text of the Wonder Card: "Poke Mart" instead of "Poké Mart?

|
I was there in Hawaii, right in the ballroom of the Hilton where they held the finals.

1) It was set to Timid. It even said so on the official website.

2) And if you'll look at the pictures on the official website, you'll see that it clearly says 'Battle in Kona".

3) The wondercard does have it spelled "Poke Mart", with no é.

excuse me, I want to know if the Shiny Eevee distributed in the UK is equal to that distributed in the U.S.? by the Milotic they distributed last year if they were different in the WC

On the other hand, I also like to know if someone already has provided the WonderCard of the Shiny Eevee distributed in France?, why not see it anywhere, or even no one has?

• 2 weeks later...

2046-0.png

2046-1.png

Card Title: リバティチケット プレゼント

Card Comment: ポケモンを あそんでくわて

おりかとう!

おくりものは ポケモンセンタ-にいる

はいたついんから うけとってね!

Date Card Received: 2010/09/18

2046 Liberty Ticket Present.zip

2046 Liberty Ticket Present.zip

Edited by Nigoli
Decryption

Interesting. I wonder how long it'll be before we have such a program. I hope we eventually get a way of distributing Gen V Wonder Cards over local wireless as we've had with Gen IV, though. I prefer not using an AR on my game, personally. Not that it matters so much with Wi-Fi events like this, but for the eventual retail ones it'd be convenient.

So is the *.mga file the encrypted Wondercard? Is it the equivalent of the PCD or PGT? I'm assuming the PCD given the size (I notice the filesize isn't identical, though... but could that go down after being decrypted?). It'd be awesome if the basic data structure for Gen V wondercards were identical, so you could just plug them into the existing distribution thing and broadcast them.

I don't know why Nigoli made up that .mga file type, I think it's just some date from the save file.

You can even download Wondercards without starting the game first, but everytime you download it to a new savefile you're getting different data. =/

This could be a tough one. At least there are 12 Wondercard slots now.

So is the *.mga file the encrypted Wondercard? Is it the equivalent of the PCD or PGT? I'm assuming the PCD given the size (I notice the filesize isn't identical, though... but could that go down after being decrypted?). It'd be awesome if the basic data structure for Gen V wondercards were identical, so you could just plug them into the existing distribution thing and broadcast them.
I don't know why Nigoli made up that .mga file type

MGA stands for Mystery Gift Album. They aren't PCDs. Why inflict these with those, especially when they're not decrypted at this point? :P

You can even download Wondercards without starting the game first, but everytime you download it to a new savefile you're getting different data. =/
I noticed that too. Had a Continue Game, and having a save without any Continue Game earlier today

If someone with bad ass skills wants to take a look at them here you go! :D 8 files to compare. I didn't start the game but since the game can display the Wondercards, these files contain everything the game needs to use the Wondercards :P

The data is at the end of the file. The two blocks are identical, it's the backup I guess?

Liberty Ticket.zip

Liberty Ticket.zip

070-0.png049-1.png070-2.png

Card Title: おたんじょうび きねん プレゼント

Card Comment: おたんじょうび おめでとう!

ポケモンセンタ- ナゴヤから

すてきな プレゼントを おくります。

Pokemon Icon 2: 390

Date Card Received: 2010/09/12

Distribution Value & Game: 801D (D/P/PT/HG/SS)

070-3.png

070 PC Nagoya Chimchar 2010.zip

390 Chimchar (Nagoya) [Hardy] 09-12-10.pkm

070 PC Nagoya Chimchar 2010.zip

390 Chimchar (Nagoya) [Hardy] 09-12-10.pkm