Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

I Have the WCS Crobat Here so here you go!

its that same hack,but Heat wave is replaced by Helping hand,OT is WCS Instead of WORLD10, so stop uploading hacks:mad:

Well that's pretty cool, if true. I had my doubts this one would ever be uploaded. A two hour distribution at a single physical location in the middle of the ocean is as remote as it gets.

Its true I actually saw his name on a WCS youtube vid, so i believe him

When submitting a WC, you really should state how it was obtained.

When claiming a WC is fake, you really should state WHY you believe so and what your sources are.

I see a lot of unfounded stuff going on on both sides here.

Seems someone wasn't paying attention?

Thank you OmegaDoughnut and Guested for correcting everyone.

I asure you all that every contribution of mine is entirly legit. But, as for the incorrect dates I apoligize. It turns out, my DS consol did have its clock set ahead when I recieved the event. That can be fixed by a simple Pokesav edit, if you wish.

Please do not make uninformed asumptions. For those of you who wish to jump to conclusions, you are going to have to wait untill more contributions come in, so you can compare them yourselves.

Here is a side note for those of you who don't know or care about how Sabersite's Pokemon Legality Checker really works:

Sabersite's Pokemon Legality Checker can only correctly check pokemon that is has ALREADY been programmed to notice. So, that means outdated versions (or in this case, versions that haven't been updated), CANNOT make correct asumptions about the Pokemon they check.

Thank you OmegaDoughnut and Guested for correcting everyone.

I asure you all that every contribution of mine is entirly legit. But, as for the incorrect dates I apoligize.

You must have missed the first part of my post.

It was the part that was in bold.

When submitting a WC, you really should state how it was obtained.
Edited by Guested

I admit that I was not there myself. I had a very close friend of mine go and get it for me. He is against game cheats, hacks, and such. He was there as a spectator of only TCG battles, (since you can't really cheat at those).

From my perspective of this entire mess, it doesn't matter whether I personally received the event, or if my friend received it for me. Either way, I still guarantee that it is legit.

i lost my ds with the proper crobat on it an the one i posted is off my friend who got it in hawaii so i will post myn as soon as i find my ds

EDIT: i found my ds and i will now post my crobat up not sure if its fake but i was in hawaii at the distro an i got it from the distro

VGC Crobat.pgt

VGC Crobat.pcd

WCS Crobat.zip

VGC Crobat.pgt

VGC Crobat.pcd

WCS Crobat.zip

Edited by ZoroarkX
adding zip

I'm not questioning you, but how can you tell? I want to believe it... but the username "arhacker" doesn't inspire the most confidence, lol.

I'm not questioning you, but how can you tell? I want to believe it... but the username "arhacker" doesn't inspire the most confidence, lol.
Second link's PGT/PCD shouldn't be Pokemon Event, because the Wonder Card/Gift generates the location met based on a different type of area before everything is generated. Pokemon Event gives it something different.

Wrong Card Title too, it's Kona instead of Hawaii.

Pokémon Event in the .pgt/.pcd would result in Lovely Place when picked up at the Poké Mart.

I'm pretty sure arhacker's Wondercard/Gift are legal.

Second link's PGT/PCD shouldn't be Pokemon Event, because the Wonder Card/Gift generates the location met based on a different type of area before everything is generated. Pokemon Event gives it something different.

Never noticed that before. Is there a thread somewhere that explains how the locations are generated?

I hope not, because then it'd make it even easier for hackers to create legal-looking Wondercards.

But then they can just use an available Wondercard and edit the .pkm in it to have the right location.

I hope not, because then it'd make it even easier for hackers to create legal-looking Wondercards.

But then they can just use an available Wondercard and edit the .pkm in it to have the right location.

It's easy, regardless... almost all US events (excluding PBR and Ranger Wondercards, truly all of them) use the exact same location (Full Moon Island in the pgt/pcd, and obviously Pokemon Event after being generated). It'd be interesting to know how it works, though.

EDIT: oh, wait... I think I know at least partially how it works. The event location mets in Pokesav are all 3000-something... ranging from 3000 to 3076. Lovely place Pokemon from PBR are 0 in the PCD... which is 3000 after generation. The recent cinema Celebi is Oreburgh City (0008) in the PCD and Movie 10 (3008) after generation, the Ranger Pokemon go from 0001 to 3001, etc.

Disappointing news.

My friend only had the French, German, and English versions of Platinum on his flashcart, so he only got those Crobats. And apparently, the wondercards all contained the same Crobat. The text on all three were in English, and all three contained English Crobats.

The Japanese Crobat might have been different, but we may never know.

I didn't include the English wondercard because arhacker already posted it, and it matches the one I received personally.

Crobat-FrenchGerman.zip

Crobat-FrenchGerman.zip