Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

I downloaded the Enigma Crystal Event this morning, but when I checked via Mystery Gift Editor the PGT show me this:

th_EnigmaCrystal.png

I don't know if someone was aware of this, but I changed it to the 218 which is the Enigma Crystal, I upload the fix here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VYIDO6L9

Interesting. The PGT I had was also like that. However, the part of the PCD file which makes up the PGT doesn't share the problem. I created a new PGT from the Japanese Enigma Crystal PCD, and the value was the proper 218. So it must've been something that happened to the PGT after being created.

If it was people should have taken their D/P/Pt games its more easier to backup their save

Yep; which is why it really helps if people actually look up some information before going to an event to participate. Only takes a couple minutes on google, and saves a ton of frustration.

Edited by AtomicGreymon

you no if you go to serebii people have been cloning them liek crazy and now everyone has them if u could trade a pokemon for it much easier ill tell u that

I got 3 from serebii chat, they were clones yes, but from a hacked Crobat. They are no use. We better wait for the PCD/PGT dump.

069-0a.png069-1a.png065-3a.png

Card Title: 「プレゼント」をおぼえた ピカチュウ

Card Comment: わざ「プレゼント」を おぼえた

ピカチュウだよ。だいじにそだててね!

フレンドリィショップで うけとったら

かならず レポ-トを かこう!

Pokemon Icon 2: 25

Date Card Received: 2010/08/20

Distribution Value & Game: 801D (D/P/PT/HG/SS)

069-3a.png

069 7-Eleven Pikachu.zip

025 Pikachu (Seven) [Docile] 08-20-10.pkm

069 7-Eleven Pikachu.zip

025 Pikachu (Seven) [Docile] 08-20-10.pkm

Edited by Nigoli

I downloaded one of the English Crobats at Worlds. I meant to get the Spanish and Japanese Crobats as well, but I was busy Pokesaving up a copy of the Japanese finalist's team to make sure the US finalist's team could beat him. Unfortunately I forgot that Pokesav can't extract wondercards from HGSS saves... unless there's another way I don't know about.

I downloaded one of the English Crobats at Worlds. I meant to get the Spanish and Japanese Crobats as well, but I was busy Pokesaving up a copy of the Japanese finalist's team to make sure the US finalist's team could beat him. Unfortunately I forgot that Pokesav can't extract wondercards from HGSS saves... unless there's another way I don't know about.

Use Grovyle's Mystery Gift Editor. Just google it and you will find it :)

A friend got all the different Crobat wondercards on his Platinum saves, so I'll have those uploaded sometime in the next week.

niceeee, I hope you can get all of them =), I'm particularly interested on the Japanese one since I have the Japanese HG

and Nigoli thank you very much for sharing the 7-Eleven event with us =)

Here is the English language VGC Crobat:

VGC Crobat.pcd

VGC Crobat.pgt

VGC Crobat.zip

Card title: Battle in Kona

Card Comment:

Thanks for coming to the 2010

Pokémon World Championships!

Be sure to save your game after you

pick up the Pokémon at a Poke Mart.

Pokemon Icon 2: 169

Date Card Received: August 15th, 2010

Distribution Value: 801D (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver)

The Crobats were distributed in 7 different languages. The distribution was wireless NOT through the gba slot.

EDIT: Sorry, the PCD says it was recieved August 19th. That is because my DS's internal clock was incorect at the time I recieved Crobat.

VGC Crobat.pcd

VGC Crobat.pgt

VGC Crobat.zip

Edited by arhacker

quick question: it's true that the 7-Eleven Pikachu unlocks the Kanto Starters in BW's Dream World? some sites says Yes, others No, I'm confused @_@

Spam?? i think this isnt the thread for this kind of Qstions!

and... about the crobat contribution, can a moderator erase the post? that way prevents futures hacks distributions! :S

PD: srry if my english its not good enought

ei men this is a hacked one... the english wondercard said "Battle in hawaii" and the date of distribution is ONLY 15 august 2010

1) No. The English wondercard said Battle in Kona, my copy confirms that.

2) I'm not 100% certain, but if his DS date was set ahead to August 19, then that's what it would say on the wondercard.

In any case, I'll have all the different language Crobats uploaded later this week.

EDIT: 3) Poke Mart is also misspelled (no é) on my copy.