Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

I haven't seen the following three events in the database or recent pages of this thread yet, so I assume they are still missing. Here are the German versions of the Yellow Forest, the Winners Path and the VGC 2010 Evoli/Eevee. Have fun!

Oh, and before anybody is asking, there is one future German event I will definitely not be able to get. NoE is currently experimenting with setting up a Nintendo Zone in Germany (not sure about other countries), in selected McDonalds restaurants in the region of Stuttgart. The current WiFi distribution of Jirachi is also available there; after this event, throughout most of August, Germany will get its own Nintendo Zone Pikachu, which knows the move Present. Since I am not living reasonably close to this region, somebody else will need to contribute this event.

Just a forward warning :smile:

VGC 2010 - Silver Eevee (GER) - Silbernes Evoli.pkm

Yellow Forest (GER) - Goldgelber Wald.pgt

Yellow Forest (GER) - Goldgelber Wald.pcd

VGC 2010 - Silver Eevee (GER) - Silbernes Evoli.pgt

VGC 2010 - Silver Eevee (GER) - Silbernes Evoli.pcd

Winners Road (GER) - Siegerstrasse.pgt

Winners Road (GER) - Siegerstrasse.pcd

VGC 2010 - Silver Eevee (GER) - Silbernes Evoli.pkm

Yellow Forest (GER) - Goldgelber Wald.pgt

Yellow Forest (GER) - Goldgelber Wald.pcd

VGC 2010 - Silver Eevee (GER) - Silbernes Evoli.pgt

VGC 2010 - Silver Eevee (GER) - Silbernes Evoli.pcd

Winners Road (GER) - Siegerstrasse.pgt

Winners Road (GER) - Siegerstrasse.pcd

It's the same Wondercard... but this one isn't offically meant for North America; our event was at Gamestop. North Americans can download it thanks to the fact that the distribution program can only distinguish games by their language, not their actual location. You downloaded the UK Jirachi.

The Jirachi was intended to be available for the US, because they waited until midnight from the US to put up Jirachi.

Me and my friend tried downloading the Jirachi on the 25th at 19:00, which is well past midnight in Europe. We didn't find anything.

The Jirachi was intended to be available for the US, because they waited until midnight from the US to put up Jirachi.

Me and my friend tried downloading the Jirachi on the 25th at 19:00, which is well past midnight in Europe. We didn't find anything.

Unannounced on Pokemon.com and both the American and Canadian Pokemongoldsilver.com = not meant for anywhere but Europe. We can download it, but it's not officially a North American event.

The Wondercard switched over at the same hour Yellow Forest switched to the Winner's Path... 3AM EST, or as you pointed out, midnight on the West Coast. Pokemon.com guaranteed that the Winner's Path would be available right up until the 25th of the month, and so it was (not if you count Alaska, though). If the SMR2010 Jirachi were meant for this contintent, though, our websites would've formally announced it.

If they wanted to make it available only to Europe, they could have made it so the Mystery Gift servers checked if the game was NTR-****-EUR.

Not sure if they can change the server to check for that now that the games are alerady out.

Or they could have used real-life events just like every other event.

These two events are from a Wi-Fi event, but have Pokémon Event as the location met.

If they wanted to make it available only to Europe, they could have made it so the Mystery Gift servers checked if the game was NTR-****-EUR.

As far as I know, the distribution program can only distinguish by language. So one of the French Hg/Ss games sold in Quebec (I believe Hg/Ss were the first Pokemon games officially sold in french-language version there?) should have access to the Jirachi meant for France, just as the English ones in the rest of North America are getting at the UK event.

good news everyone! I've finally gotten around to put every single Pokémon event; from the very beginning to the latest one that was just posted earlier today, into one zip file! :D

they've all been split and organized by official events and fan-made events; then by item, Pokémon and Pokéwalker courses; then by region; then alphabetized by names of the Pokémon, items and Pokéwalker courses. so there was a lot of organization. >3>

I've also discovered that there was a couple fan-created Pokémon events that I've seen in one of the zip files that I've downloaded from this thread. so I decided to add them into the zip file, but completely separate from the official events.

also, I couldn't update the contributions list, because I wasn't able to be online while I was trying to do all of this. I wish I could have updated the contributions list, but certain things happen in my life which I don't want to say; which lead me to not have internet anymore on my own computers.. *sigh*

but anyway, here's the file that everyone is wanting to have.

linky to zip file

anyway, enjoy the zip file! :D

- Soldjermon

good news everyone! I've finally gotten around to put every single Pokémon event; from the very beginning to the latest one that was just posted earlier today, into one zip file! :D

they've all been split and organized by official events and fan-made events; then by item, Pokémon and Pokéwalker courses; then by region; then alphabetized by names of the Pokémon, items and Pokéwalker courses. so there was a lot of organization. >3>

I've also discovered that there was a couple fan-created Pokémon events that I've seen in one of the zip files that I've downloaded from this thread. so I decided to add them into the zip file, but completely separate from the official events.

also, I couldn't update the contributions list, because I wasn't able to be online while I was trying to do all of this. I wish I could have updated the contributions list, but certain things happen in my life which I don't want to say; which lead me to not have internet anymore on my own computers.. *sigh*

but anyway, here's the file that everyone is wanting to have.

linky to zip file

anyway, enjoy the zip file! :D

- Soldjermon

Wow, thank you :)

Irrelevant.

Nintendo USA's responsibility is to provide access to NTR-xxxE-xxx games, of which can be -USA, -AUS; likewise, Nintendo Europe is responsible for games marked as NTR-xxxF/D/I/S (France, Germany, Italy, Spain respectively)

Edited by trance
omitted xxxP code

Irrelevant.

Nintendo USA's responsibility is to provide access to NTR-xxxE-xxx games, of which can be -USA, -AUS; likewise, Nintendo Europe is responsible for games marked as NTR-xxxP/F/D/I/S (Great Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Spain respectively)

Except the games for UK are xxxE.

Yeah, it is xxxE. And I knew that when I wrote the post, too; Nintendo's game code system is just so confusing I slipped for a second there.

Box and label materials lie, so technically, xxxP roms do not exist. For example: I have a UK Emerald, which marked as BPEP but the rom image is BPEE. For this reason alone is why I like to omit subregion from game codes and take game codes themselves seriously.

I could be wrong on localised European versions too, for all I care, as I've never actually checked them out before; yet I'll assume them as F/D/I/S.

It's a cheap way to market a mass of cartridges this way just changing the promotional materials, manuals, covers and labels.

Yeah, it is xxxE. And I knew that when I wrote the post, too; Nintendo's game code system is just so confusing I slipped for a second there.

Box and label materials lie, so technically, xxxP roms do not exist. For example: I have a UK Emerald, which marked as BPEP but the rom image is BPEE. For this reason alone is why I like to omit subregion from game codes and take game codes themselves seriously.

I could be wrong on localised European versions too, for all I care, as I've never actually checked them out before; yet I'll assume them as F/D/I/S.

It's a cheap way to market a mass of cartridges this way just changing the promotional materials, manuals, covers and labels.

Oh, I can confirm the French, German, Italian and Spanish versions have xxxF/D/I/S.

Server-side, it checks for the game code before choosing which Wondercard to send.

If every European game was xxxE, then they would all get English Wondercards.

But they get a Wondercard according to their game ID.

I can also confirm the French versions of HeartGold/SoulSilver from Quebec have NTR-IPKF-NOE and NTR-IPGF-NOE respectively.

Apparently a few Celebis are now starting to leak out from some advance screenings... I guess it's unlikely one of the people attending one of those will be a member here to dump the WC early, though. Let's hope it shows up quickly after the Japan-wide release date.

I couldn't agree more -^^-

I haven't seen anything on Japanese blogs, Auctions, or Google yet.

Besides just some person wanting one on neoseeker that might have his facts wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a hack. The latest I've seen about preview showings was July 6th from what I was reading on some Toho site for the very latest. I'd patient. ;)

I haven't seen anything on Japanese blogs, Auctions, or Google yet.

Besides just some person wanting one on neoseeker that might have his facts wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a hack. The latest I've seen about preview showings was July 6th from what I was reading on some Toho site for the very latest. I'd patient. ;)

Where I saw it mentioned was Pokemon Secure, on their main page. Apparently one of their members won a seat at a screening in Sapporo, and now has a Celebi.

Where I saw it mentioned was Pokemon Secure, on their main page. Apparently one of their members won a seat at a screening in Sapporo, and now has a Celebi.

Too bad it's PokemonSecure, they will never dump the Wondercard.

062-0.png062-1.png062-4.png

Card Title: スクリ-ンからやってきた セレビィ

Card Comment: えいがを みにきてくれて ありがとう!

きねんに スクリ-ンから やってきた

セレビィを プレゼント!

フレンドリィショップで うけとったら

かならず レポ-トを かこう!

Pokemon Icon 2: 251

Date Card Received: 2010/7/10

Distribution Value & Game: 801D (D/P/PT/HG/SS)

062-3.png

062 Eigakan (Cinema) Celebi.zip

251 Celebi (Eigakan) [Quirky] 07-10-10.pkm

062 Eigakan (Cinema) Celebi.zip

251 Celebi (Eigakan) [Quirky] 07-10-10.pkm

Edited by Nigoli

210e-0.png210e-1.png

Card Title: スクリ-ンからやってきた セレビィ

Card Comment: えいがを みにきてくれて ありがとう!

きねんに スクリ-ンから やってきた

セレビィを プレゼント!

フレンドリィショップで うけとったら

かならず レポ-トを かこう!

Pokemon Icon 2: 251

Date Card Received: 2010/7/10

Distribution Value & Game: 801D (D/P/PT/HG/SS)

Yes!! Thanks Nigoli You are a Great help on the forums! u got us the crown pkmn too! thanks! :) oh an how did u get the celebi?