Card Title: グーンのハッサム プレゼント

Card Comment: えいがでも だいかつやくの グ-ンの

ハッサム。スクリ-ンでも キミが

あいにきてくれるのを まってるよ。

フレンドリィショップで うけとったら、

かならず レポ-トをかいてね。

Pokemon Icon 2: 212

Date Card Received: 2010/6/18

Distribution Value & Game: 801D (D/P/PT/HG/SS)

210-4.png

063 Goon's Scizor Present.zip

212 Scizor (Goon) 06-18-10.pkm

063 Goon's Scizor Present.zip

212 Scizor (Goon) 06-18-10.pkm

Edited by Nigoli

059-0.png059-1.png

Card Title: キミがえらんだ ライコウ

Card Comment: でんせつのポケモン ライコウ は

ことしの えいがで だいかつやく!

フレンドリィショップで うけとったら

かならず レポ-トを かこう!

Pokemon Icon 2: 243

060-0.png060-1.png

Card Title: キミがえらんだ エンテイ

Card Comment: でんせつのポケモン エンテイ は

ことしの えいがで だいかつやく!

フレンドリィショップで うけとったら

かならず レポ-トを かこう!

Pokemon Icon 2: 244

061-0.png061-1.png

Card Title: キミがえらんだ スイクン

Card Comment: でんせつのポケモン スイクン は

ことしの えいがで だいかつやく!

フレンドリィショップで うけとったら

かならず レポ-トを かこう!

Pokemon Icon 2: 245

210-2.png

059~61 Movie Preorder Shinies.zip

243~5 (Crown) 06-18-10.zip

059~61 Movie Preorder Shinies.zip

243~5 (Crown) 06-18-10.zip

Edited by Nigoli

So I take it the Shiny Beasts are available as of today? I hope they show up soon.

EDIT: Damn, didn't is Nigoli's post. How on earth did you get all 3 so fast? Awesome, dude. Did they use the same type of slot-2 distribution as in the past?

Yup. There's 3 things that didn't count as Movies in Japan to my understanding.

Previous DS Events were for Movie 09, 08, and 07 as Cinema based Events.

I think he might've meant "is it normal", as in that capture location makes it look like Movie 10, as in Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai. Just as Movie 07 kind of implied Destiny Deoxys (not helped by the fact an actual Deoxys was given away as an event), instead of actually being for the 10th movie. I never did quite understand why the use those numbers as the year the movie came out, rather than which movie it actually was.

Edited by AtomicGreymon

I hope you could get the Celebi WCs fast when it gets released too.

I wouldn't expect that until at least the evening of the day the movie comes out... you need to actually go to the theatre and watch the movie to get it, after all. That said, I wish the movies still played theatrically here... would've enjoyed seeing Movies 10 and 11 up on the big screen.

I hope you could get the Celebi WCs fast when it gets released too.
If it isn't submitted here by the time I get it. Will do.
I think I may be using the Mystery Gift editor wrong. All my .pkm extractions say the pokemon were hatched in Oreburgh. Doesn't sound right.
The PKM out of the Wonder Card needs to be generated by game in order to make a valid PKM file. The PKM within the WC simply generates the information for the Pokemon in-game once you receive the Gift.

Thanks Nigoli for your uploads. Time to check them out.

(offtopic: can I just put in the hg/ss wc now with pokesav hg/ss or do I need to do it another way? please pm your answer so that the topic stays clean. Thanks in advance)

Is it possable to get .pkm files of the Scizor and the dogs because i can not find anywhere with access to any new events with .pkm files seeming as the pokemon databse thingy said they were stopping updating ><

Better to use Grovyle's Mystery Gift Editor to just inject the PCD and PGT files into your save, and receive the Pokemon yourself from the Pokemart delivery guy... that way you get your own unique, legal, specimen, as opposed to the same massively-downloaded one that everyone else has.

I too can only get the event pokemon through the GTS exploit, so I'd really appreciate the .pkm files as well. The legendary dogs are just about my favorite pokemon, so I'd really like to get my hands on some shiny versions.

Well... You could always dump your rom and get an emulator to edit the save file, then you use Pokésav to extract the .pkm from the game. Then you send it to your game with HyperGTS.

That way, even though you cannot edit your cart's save file, you still get to have a different Pokémon than everyone else would have.

Edited by Guest
legal is the only way.