Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

The Wifi English and the UK one submitted are EXACTLY the same. EduSC, did you get your UK one from WiFi?

EDIT: Kelly, your Euro PCP WC is corrupted,FYI. And it seems the EUR/UK and Wifi ones are EXACTLY the same.

EDIT: I updated the contributions list to include Italian, French, German, and SPR2010 (Wifi/EUR) PCP

Thanks to everyone who took the time and risk to contribute their region's Pokemon! This year is turning out great!

Now we just need some action from the brazillian release, and korean release of these Pokemon.

The Wifi English and the UK one submitted are EXACTLY the same. EduSC, did you get your UK one from WiFi?

Yes, I get it from WIFI, but I´m not sure at all if it´s the USA or UK version of the game. Is there any method to differentiate them?

I'd like to bring this to anyone and everyone's attention, that anything to do with Shaymin in the mass download on the first page, is missing the .PGT file, for at least the English version of it.

Thank you Poryhack for grabbing my attention about this, and thank you NTR for getting those WCs!

I present to you, ALL SIX WONDERCARDS! - And yes it is heatran and shaymin!

Note: On the WC it says 1/1/2000, that is because the actual file has no date. The date can be changed to anything on or after the date of release.

EDIT: I have added all of the Ranger 3 WCs to the contributions list, including PGTs.

Edited by Sabresite

someone in secure posted the manaphy egg file from Pokemon Ranger 3 (JP)

Then it was either just a PKM file or the PGT file... both of which are essentially worthless (ie, one hundred percent reproducible by checking a box in Pokesav).

"Manaphy Egg" has its own category for "gift type," meaning it is essentially a key item like the Member's Card or Oak's Letter.

The Egg you get from Ranger 3 is in no way different from the Egg you would get from Ranger 1.

I think the missions are downloaded... not activated.

yes you are rigthbut,on Pokemon Ranger 2 thay where also downloaded and someone created the MissionInjector, that give us the missions from Pokeon Rager 2 without download them.

if someone is able to edit the program to do the same with PKM Ranger 3 that will be very good.

Note: I left here the MissionInject, so you can check it: [ATTACH]3747[/ATTACH]

Unfortunately... The normale forme Deoxys' Wondercard seems to be corrupt.

It's ~900 KB while it should be ~800 KB

It doesn't really matter, though. Who would take the Normal forme when you can get the Attack forme? :P

This one is the right size. :)

I didn't really need it, since I used the Wondercard for the Attack forme, but we did need a working one for the database.

Asking again...

I'm going to type in big red letters so you can't possibly miss it, because you obviously didn't bother looking through the forums at all. This isn't just to you, but to every user who is using the Contrib threads from here and previous ones as their own personal Q&A forum.

THIS IS THE EVENT CONTRIBUTION THREAD NOT THE ASK QUESTIONS BECAUSE I DIDN'T SEARCH FIRST THREAD. IF YOU ARE NOT CONTRIBUTING AN EVENT, DISCUSSING A RECENTLY CONTRIBUTED EVENT, OR SAYING YOU'LL BE GETTING AN EVENT THAT YOU'LL EVENTUALLY CONTRIBUTE, YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE (OR THRICE OR MORE) BEFORE CLICKING THE "SUBMIT REPLY" BUTTON

Also, again, answering your question which again, you could've searched for:

You cannot generate pkm files from a game cartridge. They cannot magically transfer to a computer. By definition, a pkm file is not legit because it involves using an external device to extract it from the game cart to the computer.

I don't know what you "heard" but the person either lied to you or you made it up. Search and you'll see the same announcement. It's at the top of every single forum.

Also, this is the projectpokemon.org forums. We are in no way associated with pkmdb.com (besides Fenzo used to admin here and we have similar materials we both cover) and cannot speak on their behalf. Why you are asking about pkmdb.com on projectpokemon.org is a complete mystery to me.

yes you are rigthbut,on Pokemon Ranger 2 thay where also downloaded and someone created the MissionInjector, that give us the missions from Pokeon Rager 2 without download them.

if someone is able to edit the program to do the same with PKM Ranger 3 that will be very good.

Note: I left here the MissionInject, so you can check it: [ATTACH]3747[/ATTACH]

We should wait until all the missions are available, don't you think? ;)