Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

i recently came across the "daisuke events" that im pretty sure dont actually exist but wanted to ask i believe bidoof and starly and heracross are real or at least exist but im not sure about the others. they include blissy garachomp gible milotic and cherubi can anyone give me any info on this if need be i can upload the pkms

i recently came across the "daisuke events" that im pretty sure dont actually exist but wanted to ask i believe bidoof and starly and heracross are real or at least exist but im not sure about the others. they include blissy garachomp gible milotic and cherubi can anyone give me any info on this if need be i can upload the pkms

They are actual events, but because they are literally just normal Pokemon with OT/ID#s from people in the Daisuki Fan Club, there is no real way to verify their legality.

They are actual events, but because they are literally just normal Pokemon with OT/ID#s from people in the Daisuki Fan Club, there is no real way to verify their legality.

alright thank u i appreciatre the info :)

Can anyone upload the Riolu from the second Ranger game? I've been dying for the legit thing, and I can't get it anymore because of the limited time wifi thing.

Here's the pkm file for the U.S. Riolu, and for those of you who need the PKLATAM Jirachi pkm file, here it is too

Edited by Ellie

That Riolu WC has an odd distribution flag... 800C (which according to Grovyle91's Mystery Gift Editor should be Diamond/Pearl/HeartGold). The one I've got that I downloaded from the old Pokesav site uses 000C, which is just Diamond/Pearl (though I'm pretty sure it worked with Platinum, back when I tried sending it over).

That Riolu WC has an odd distribution flag... 800C (which according to Grovyle91's Mystery Gift Editor should be Diamond/Pearl/HeartGold). The one I've got that I downloaded from the old Pokesav site uses 000C, which is just Diamond/Pearl (though I'm pretty sure it worked with Platinum, back when I tried sending it over).

This is the exact same WC that was on the old events page here at Project Pokemon. I would think that it would be correct since problems haven't arisen before.

The pkm file loads correctly for me.

I still didn't get the pkm file working, but that might just be because I'm doing it wrong... Nevertheless, I saw that you posted the WC info, which is much better and easier to use for me, so thank you very much!

Yep, my games can see it too. However, the ID# is the same as Gamestop's so there's no recieving a second one for me. Nice to know we have access to the European English Wi-Fi events, though. This is good news for some Canadians who don't have the benefit of a site like this.

Edited by AtomicGreymon

Hi!

I have the Wondercards for two Italian events - the Movie 12 Arceus (distributed in Gamestop) and the Pikachu-colored Pichu. Not sure if that helps :S

Just a little note: I'm the one that submitted the original IT Regigigas. Kelly gave me a hand in dealing with those corrupted PCDs (well, not that I care particularly about being mentioned, it's just for the sake of information xD). Proof: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?72-Pokmon-Event-WC-PKM-PGT-Contribution-Thread&p=41211&viewfull=1#post41211

I was just on serebii and noticed the newest news

"For all you American, European & Australian visitors, Nintendo has announced that the Pikachu Coloured Pichu, given in America's GameStop store last month, is now available to be given over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection for all US and EU games. This event is now running and is scheduled to last until March 25th 2010. This Pichu can be downloaded to Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. Just connect via Mystery Gift and you can download it. If you already got the Pichu at Gamestop, you cannot get this event again. As mentioned before, this Pichu is a Shiny Pichu and gives you access to the Spiky-eared Pichu in HeartGold/SoulSilver. Click the picture for further details"

So I recieved that Pichu and used pokemon mystery gift editor to take out the pcd (and used the first 260 bytes of the pcd to make the pgt)

If I did this wrong please let me know but when I opened them both up in the mystery gift editor they looked right and they have not been altered in any way.

edit: I don't know what the "corresponding gift slot" is but when i opened my sav in pokesav it says it was:

Card Slot 1

Card ID 21

(I am not sure if you are supposed to put that into the pgt or not, this is my first posting here by the way) should I edit the pgt to say 1 instead of 0 for slot number?