Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

Hello, ... this thread is awaome =O (just want to say it ^^'')

But i have a little question, about the event files... O.o Why aren't in some of the folders any data? Mostly all of the german files (and some other european) aren't in the archiv =/ ...

Dose anyone have does missing files? (most of all i want the german Secret Key and the Member Card [Which both are missed for Itali, and the MemberCard also for the French])

[ps: sorry that my gramatic isn't so good ^^'']

Did I just hear somebody talking about german events? Here are two events that are still missing from the database. The german 2009 Regigigas and the recent Movie Arceus. I may also have some other events missing from the zip file, but I'll need to clean my hard drive first.

Yes, but I must be careful to get caught me ^^ Because the R4 isn't legal

Look, they aren't gonna go and check everyone's game card to ensure they're gonna download it on a retail cart.

But seriously, if you worry about it not being legal, why get one in the first place?

And why would you want to be caught using a R4 anyway?

Did I just hear somebody talking about german events? Here are two events that are still missing from the database. The german 2009 Regigigas and the recent Movie Arceus. I may also have some other events missing from the zip file, but I'll need to clean my hard drive first.

Thank you for the German Regi WC. I did upload the PGT and PKM file a while back but it wasn't accepted due to the lack of matching PCD and all that.

Can someone check to make sure it's not corrupted?

I'm back with Arceus and this wondercard on my R4 :)

This is the French Arceus is distributing in GAME and Micromania

Edit: I have the file .pcd of French Member Card and the file .pgt I am not sure to work because I receive the Member Card on my game

Edited by lugialucario

Okay so we are still looking for:

Brazillian Jirachi Wondercard

Mexico (English) Jirachi Wondercard (GamePlanet)

Arceus UK (Not out yet?)

If bulbapedia has the wondercard information, then it exists.

EDIT: Updated the contributions list to include the french/spanish arceus. Added back all secret keys, and the french member card.

I need the missing member cards again.

[english]

Hello, on Sunday, February 28 I went to Game Planet to download Jirachi being distributed. At first I was convinced it was the same Jirachi also being distributed in the USA Game Stop stores, but I got home I noticed that the OT is: PKLATAM and that the TID is 03010.

At the store, I could photograph the distribution cartridge (sorry for the bad quality, not a good camera). And if he had known all along that was a different Jirachi, would dump the cartridge, but do not think it so important to do this even if I say that would be a good idea, I will

Cartucho.PNG

These are the files. Pcd and. Pgt of distributed Jirachi Game Planet Editor extracted with Mystery Gift and without any error.

[spanish]

Hola, el día Domingo 28 de Febrero fui al Game Planet a descargar el Jirachi que se estaba distribuyendo. Al principio yo estaba convencido que era el mismo Jirachi que se estaba distribuyendo tambien en las tiendas Game Stop de USA, pero al llegar a mi casa me percate que el OT es: PKLATAM y que el TID es 03010.

En la tienda, yo pude fotografiar el cartucho de distribución (perdon por la mala calidad, no tengo buena cámara). Y si hubiera sabido desde el principio que era un Jirachi diferente, hubiera Dumpeado el cartucho, sin embargo no creo que sea tan relevante hacerlo, aunque si me dicen que seria buena idea, lo haré

Estos son los archivos .pcd y .pgt del Jirachi distribuido en Game Planet extraidos con Mystery Gift Editor y sin ningun error.

Morfeo, gracias! I'm glad we were able to obtain the WC. I'm surprised that they decided to change a few aspects of the Jirachi, I thought it would be exactly like the US version. Even the Secret ID is different.

Morfeo thank you very much! I would prefer if you could dump the distribution ROM, even if it is the same as the other ones... who knows, maybe there is a secret mexico pokemon inside!

EDIT: I update the contributions list.