Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

I didn't know that there was Korean Yellow Forest Course event going on. I just wanted to try if I can get Japanese Mew over Wi-Fi but instead I received Yellow Forest Course. :tongue: I used the PCD Safe Program to extract .pcd file. I have no idea how to create .pgt file so someone who is experienced can test the .pcd file and if .pcd works, someone can upload .pcd and .pgt file in a compressed file(.zip OR .rar).

I think I extracted correctly because PCD Safe asked me which slot and I put 1 since Yellow Forest is the first event I ever received from playing Korean Version of SS. I think the file size of 856Kb seems to be correct too. If the .pcd is wrong, I will remove the attachment(which I don't know how to do yet).

If anyone is curious Korean name for Yellow Forest is "노란숲", pronounced "No Ran Soup".

EDIT1: The .pcd works perfectly. I have tested it using Japanese SS and Korean HG.

Can someone please check the jirachi PCD. I am not home to check it.

I don't extractly understand what you mean by 'check'.

Check as in hex values (I don't know how to do) or Check as in fully functional in the game.

I checked the second option and it is fully functional.

I received correct wondercard ingame in Korean SS Version and Jirachi's OT, Country Region[KOR], etc. is all correct.

Does anybody happen to have a complete collection of everything posted in this forum they could rar and post, it'd be a whole lot easier than trudging through this forum to find them all.

Better yet, you could just check the attachments and download everything. Just click the little paperclip icon that appears outside of the thread.

I suppose the better question is... are korean pokemon even compatible with english games or even english pokesav? I'd check for myself, but all my stuff is upstairs.

Short answer. No.

The reason is that no version of Pokemon Diamond, Pearl or Platinum supports the Korean alphabet save for the Korean and Japanese releases. As I've come to see, the .PKMN files will work but all data that would appear with a Korean character, will appear blank. Personally I archive all Korean WC's that appear here purely for archival reasons. Otherwise, they are typically no different than the equivalent event anywhere else in the world.

Are the English versions of the "Members Card" that allows access to Newmoon Island correct?

randomspot555 edit: This is the only part of the post that is remotely on-topic. If you need help with your flashcart or whatever, post in the appropriate forum.

Edited by randomspot555