Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

I will post a legit version of the GameStop Shiny Pichu PCD and PGT when my local GameStop store opens (which will be about 2 hours from now).

Glad to see you willing to contribute an event pokemon.

I want to get one but I am in Canada. Have fun in GameStop. :tongue:

Here is the Legit PCD and PGT of my Pikachu colored Pichu.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ydzyf0ygy1

And here is a bonus pic of the "Confidential Distribution Manual" that Nintendo sent them.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1d3zdynz4dt

When I walked in I asked them about the distribution and they said "Oh is that today?" and saw them pull the distro cart out of their drawer, and unwrap it. It said "Pichu Distribution Only" and I did not get a pic of that unfortunately, but did get a pic of the manual, since they had to read it to figure out that they had to press the a button to start the distro.

It's great to be able to get events like this through this community, despite living in the Pokemon-deprived Canada. I swear, of all the countries that can get events, we must get the least (only 1 so far). It's completely pathetic. There are a couple Gamestops around me up here, and I really wish they we'd gotten this one... I know I'd be able to convince one of the employees to let me dump the distro cart. Ah well.

Oh, and was there a Wonder Card #20? I notice the TRU Arceus was 19, and this event is 21.

Here is the Legit PCD and PGT of my Pikachu colored Pichu.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ydzyf0ygy1

And here is a bonus pic of the "Confidential Distribution Manual" that Nintendo sent them.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1d3zdynz4dt

When I walked in I asked them about the distribution and they said "Oh is that today?" and saw them pull the distro cart out of their drawer, and unwrap it. It said "Pichu Distribution Only" and I did not get a pic of that unfortunately, but did get a pic of the manual, since they had to read it to figure out that they had to press the a button to start the distro.

Did you happen to notice where they put the DS once the distribution was running?

Well every store is different but at the particular one I stopped by they put the DS in a cabinet under the counter that the cash registers are on. It was on the shelf closest to the floor - I would estimate to be about 5 inches. I visit the store about once a week and will post a pic later of the counters in the back.

Same for TRU distros, it is under the counter in the electronics section that they put the cash registers on.

Yeah, the one at the Meadows Mall, uses the white lock box, but not the one at this address that I went to today; 6250 West Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV.

There is also a TRU next to the Meadows Mall that I went to for the Arceus Distribution that used their lock box as well.

When I download the zip, the Member Card folders are all empty. Is this intentional?

That's odd... maybe it has something to do with this issue, posted a while back:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?5164-Event-Contribution-Collection&p=57947&viewfull=1#post57947

In any case, if you want the Member Card files, I've attached the English ones I downloaded from the original event site:

Has anyone uploaded the Pikachu-colored Pichu yet? Because here's the .pcd of it.

randomspot555 edit: STOP POSTING LINKS TO FREE FILE HOSTING SITES. Upload them as attachments to your forum post instead. This goes for EVERYONE.

I suggest someone to upload a working version of the Japanese Oak's Letter.

The ones I have seem to be corrupted, as they won't work with the Mystery Gift Editor and the Distribution Rom (It freezes)

These are some of the ones I ripped and sent to Sabresite by Email. I've tested these and are working without problems on my end. All Three are Japanese.

"Nigoli obtain Contribution medal!"

Thanks!

Hey there people. Would be cool if any of you could add the Wonder Card files of the GAMESTP Shiny Pichu in a ZIP file.

Sure, I'll attach the WC and the pkm file shortly.

EDIT: Jesus Christ, over 100 PCP WC downloads? My God.

Edited by Ellie

Is there anything wrong with the US events from the 1st post corruption wise? I only ask because I got so confused reading the thread about which files were corrupt or which ones were handmade.

EDIT: I did notice that a few Items were missing from the first post download, The secret key is missing the PGT for the English version and Also the Movie Shaymin is missing the PGT as well also the Member card is missing completely for all languages if anyone has the missing parts for the Secret key and Shaymin and both parts of the Member Card especially the English version please post links here

Edited by tkdtju

Is there anything wrong with the US events from the 1st post corruption wise? I only ask because I got so confused reading the thread about which files were corrupt or which ones were handmade.

EDIT: I did notice that a few Items were missing from the first post download, The secret key is missing the PGT for the English version and Also the Movie Shaymin is missing the PGT as well also the Member card is missing completely for all languages if anyone has the missing parts for the Secret key and Shaymin and both parts of the Member Card especially the English version please post links here

Sabresite asked for several of the corrupted files to be reuploaded or sent to him several pages ago. Some people uploaded several WCs throughout the thread so you may want to check all the attachments :)