Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

Hello!

I'm not sure if it's already known, but the Dutch Shaymin isn't on the list (it was on the main site). Although it's the same as the English ones, the received date IS different (22 or 23 May 2009). Also the English one in the ZIP file only has the PCD file.

Here's the thread where you can download it: http://www.projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?844-Shaymin-event-Netherlands-Toys-XL&p=22578&viewfull=1#post22578

I was not the only one who contributed, I believe ds22 and Nieker also posted their Shaymin.

Also, I'm posting my program which can import and export PGT and PCD files (also some basic editing) within an hour. It will not only have DPPt support, but also HGSS. It will simplify the event importing and exporting for all 4th gen games.

Grtzz!!

Hello!

I'm not sure if it's already known, but the Dutch Shaymin isn't on the list (it was on the main site). Although it's the same as the English ones, the received date IS different (22 or 23 May 2009). Also the English one in the ZIP file only has the PCD file.

Here's the thread where you can download it: http://www.projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?844-Shaymin-event-Netherlands-Toys-XL&p=22578&viewfull=1#post22578

I was not the only one who contributed, I believe ds22 and Nieker also posted their Shaymin.

Also, I'm posting my program which can import and export PGT and PCD files (also some basic editing) within an hour. It will not only have DPPt support, but also HGSS. It will simplify the event importing and exporting for all 4th gen games.

Grtzz!!

Thanks Grovyle that helps quite a bit! I will redownload the dutch shaymin and look at it again. Also the some of the stuff in the contribution archive are not proper, however I haven't had time to finalize what is proper and reacquire good copies of the missing wondercards. If someone has time to do that, please go ahead.

hi

this files is nok'evet pokemons

nok'Regigigas

nok'memberscards

characterfair'Shaymin

lottecinema'pichu

lottecinema'arceus

only pcd ^0^z

+ i need your help T_T help me plz...........

drag plz^0^

i want to savefile extract from hs&ss license cartridge

can you help me? ;

message plz...!

KKK, would you like me to provide the PGT?

EDIT: Well here is Nok Pichu's pgt. KKK didn't upload the PGT files. I didn't attach the others because we have them already on the other thread.

If someone would like the other pgt's, please look through the attachments here or through the attachments on this thread.

Edited by Ellie

i use an r4 sdhc. the problem for me is that in one korean sav it says "you have already recieved this gift" in another it give an arceus insted of a pichu. i tried setting it to unlimited redistribute and that's what gave me the arceus. and yes you can also get the gift by just using the pgt it's worked for me, but with this i used pgt and pcd but no pichu

i use an r4 sdhc. the problem for me is that in one korean sav it says "you have already recieved this gift" in another it give an arceus insted of a pichu. i tried setting it to unlimited redistribute and that's what gave me the arceus. and yes you can also get the gift by just using the pgt it's worked for me, but with this i used pgt and pcd but no pichu

Sounds like a problem with the Sav and not the PGT.

Idk why it's giving you Arceus.

I've double checked the pgt and it's a Pichu on there not Arceus. I thought it was a mistake but the one I uploaded should still give Pichu's. Hm...

Try using another pgt for another event to see if the problem presists.

???

I'll upload it again for next week.

if Extract from the pokesave

Korean will appear broken.

Try using 'Pokémon Mystery Gift Editor (v1.1)' to extract ... Files that's got trouble?

Nobody wanted to give one to help me was not the message _-_