Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

Michina ARCEUS (link to my blog post) Link removed.

Australian-distributed ARCEUS which started today (5th Nov); pretty much classifiable as the Europe ARCEUS right?

Equivalent to JP Movie12 ARCEUS, but marked as event and not movie. The upcoming American ARCEUS will pretty much be this, but most likely with TRU markings.

Edited by trance
Link removed.

Australian distribution of JP Movie12 ARCEUS

PCD and PGT extracted from Pokemon Platinum using Pokesav

Extracted by ‘repliroid20xx’/'trance’

Link removed and re-uploaded in order to avoid advertising and download services.

Just because I re-uploaded this does not mean I am verifying this event (as a disclaimer).

(Text in the Wondercard description is pretty corrupted, btw)

Edited by Guested

The Arceus is not an event .pkm . I do not advice download, since it does not have an significance other than the event one's moves and berry. IV, EV, happines, are not correct (have not even been set). Not to mention the date -2000/00/00. And the section in mystery gift where the user chooses the possible item has been previously changed to master ball. And the final thing i saw is that it cannot even be distributed making it a fake.

Edited by Mewtwo Ex

The Arceus is not an event .pkm.

It's not a .pkm at all. It's a pcd and pgt.

IV, EV, happines, are not correct (have not even been set). Not to mention the date -2000/00/00.

It's a pcd file, Date and IVs aren't set until the Pokemon is picked up. Happiness is 0, as was the Japanese Arceus. EVs are always 0 when you obtain a pokemon, and they grow in BATTLE (or never in the case of this pokemon, since it is level 100).

And the section in mystery gift where the user chooses the possible item has been previously changed to master ball.

Same as the Japanese Arceus event.

And the final thing i saw is that it cannot even be distributed making it a fake.

Cannot be RE-distributed. Which is how all event Pokemon are.

Only some items have been re-distributable.

Hopefully someone can pull the actual Wonder Card soon.

Uh I only uploaded this for those people who want it badly. And can't wait any longer. I heard lots of TRU's are having problems.

^__^ Kelly you got to it before me. I have the actual Pokemon if anyone that doesn't have AR or the like I'd be glad to trade it over Wi-Fi. I can clone mine.

We need the whole WC if you have it.

I have the Wonder Card it's just figuring out how to extract it using PCD safe. I have AR so I'm trying to figure it out. Mine is naughty nature.

You can't extract a Wondercard with an Action Replay. ARs are a one way device (from the computer to your AR, and your AR to your DS). They can not connect in the opposite direction.