配達員から 受け取ってね!

Icon: Pokémon #494

Date Card Received: 2011/04/16

032 Victini Present.zip

494 Victini (Ainto) [Rash~Timid~Hardy] 04-16-11.zip

032 Victini Present.zip

494 Victini (Ainto) [Rash~Timid~Hardy] 04-16-11.zip

Edited by Nigoli

If there is an agreement when you purchase it, then I can understand legalities. But I don't believe they have you read/sign a EULA for the Victini. Nonetheless, you are more than welcome to contact Pokemon Japan, and ask them about the legality of digitally copying PCFs and such. I doubt they care though.

Edited by Sabresite

<- It seemed to be Wireless Distribution at this Event, rather than GBA Slot for the Movie Preorder Ticket Events for the Crown Beasts. I can confirm that BW has GBA Slot compatibility through the Trade for Evolution Events.

If it was Wireless, anyone could've acquired it near where the location it was being distributed from. It may be no better than acquiring it from something like a Distro ROM. But all in all, it's still data that a Save File can acquire. It wouldn't make it illegal in my eyes. And it's never been an issue in the past with Wonder Cards being extracted or acquired from these types of things before. :S

You pay for the movie ticket, not the pokemon.

ALL events are marketing tools, nothing more.

More one what Guested said, they just give out event Pokemon so they can get money from the consumers...

I also never understood how distributing events with the GBA slot feature works, can anyone explain how it works?

Edited by aquaguy34

It actually looks like he has selected the third option, IR, in that video. The sound of menu beeps goes along with that, but I can't quite make out where the cursor is (meaning he could have pushed Up, Down, instead of Down Down). The location of the distributing DS would also seem to back that up.
Ah. I can see it on the Video when it's Pink around the selection. Mistook it for a generic Distribution Rom. The Distro Rom probably has other functions than just Wireless then.
What menu option does BW use for GBA distribution?
Like 4th Generation, it doesn't use one. I'll have to relocate the Blog Post where I saw it, I'm fairly sure Cartridge was the method they used, and nothing was said about IR. I could be wrong though at this point now with that Distro Cart's functionality. :S

Distribution is being done via infrared. There is absolutely no GBA slot compatibility in B/W.

And yes you do actually need to pay for every Victini you want to obtain. It is the coupon you have to pay with, and they will keep it.

If you have more than 1 coupon, you will get more Victinis, even to the same game card. Well and this coupon is definitely not free to get.

Distribution is being done via infrared. There is absolutely no GBA slot compatibility in B/W.

And yes you do actually need to pay for every Victini you want to obtain. It is the coupon you have to pay with, and they will keep it.

If you have more than 1 coupon, you will get more Victinis, even to the same game card. Well and this coupon is definitely not free to get.

The Victini is a pre-order bonus.

If you have more than 1 coupon, you will get more Victinis, even to the same game card.
What about the Card ID then?
And yes you do actually need to pay for every Victini you want to obtain. It is the coupon you have to pay with, and they will keep it. Well and this coupon is definitely not free to get.
I don't know what else to tell you. You can say the same about 10th Deoxys, Tenimura Regigigas, Shokotan Pichu, and the Crown Beasts Wonder Cards. It doesn't seem that illegal to me, especially when this will probably be re-released in other Regions anyway. My Previous post and what I think with Save File capturing seems valid enough for me. As long as it isn't something like a bootable ROM that's produced by Nintendo, it should be legal. Even if the made-up data that the game can capture in a save is generated by them. It's not any better than someone posting a save file full of Events on like GameFAQs, No?

If your still having problems you can post here.

• 2 weeks later...
I advise everyone to take this with a grain of salt until they can be verified.

At this point, other contributions are welcome, for comparison. But please state how they were obtained.

Sorry I only have one game right now and will try and go back to TRU over the next several days to obtain the other WCs. This came from my retail Black using NDS adapter Plus and Pokemon Mystery Gift Editor 1.4.3

Pidove..zip

Pidove..zip