Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

My bad -- Looks like Celebi I uploaded was obtained via the European Celebi distribution cartridge, leaked on February 14. I didn't know that the German WIN2011 Celebi is obtainable only through the Celebi Tour that started on February 18, so I thought the file I had stored was legit.

I have now updated the archive attached to my other post with a different, properly obtained Celebi.

The Celebi with a date of Feb 14th 2011 are still legal, because it is possible for anyone to change the date on their DS.

That means someone could have changed the date and make it look like they received their Celebi on Feb 14th.

Here is the Spanish Suicune INV2011.

The zip file included pcd, pgt and pkm files.

Please if you want contribute upload the original files without modification on the wondercard.

Please Sabresite reupload the beast in the zip with the original wondercard of the post of

Don't know if someone already contributed with the spanish beasts, anyway, I'm doing it. I saw Raikou and Entei shinies, but not Suicune. So I will provide you the three ones.

Raikou

161hth3.jpg2r5b2ax.jpg

Entei

idf0qo.jpg2coj0x0.jpg

Suicune

qsquqa.jpgqnpy1h.jpg

I hope you like this contribution ;)

Is there a download with the pkmn file for The English Clelebii(American. I assume the UK English Celebii and the Amrican one are the same right?)

I tried the one on this page at the address/link below but it had had no pokemon file and I need that for the HG/SS pokesav since it doesnt work with wondercards(I am posting this because last time I got an infraction for not searching first)

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?5164-Event-Contribution-Collection/page69

ekqg4h.png

24uw5mg.png2njhhls.png

Card Title: Get the Liberty Pass!

Card Comment:

Use this special pass to take

a ship from Castelia City to

Liberty Garden and meet the

Mythical Pokémon Victini!

Wondercard ID: 2046

Gift Type: Item

Date Card Received: 3/4/2011

Edited by Guest
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... Forgot to put the attachment

The Card Comment you see when you open the Card Album, is a standard message applied to every WonderCard. The Card Comment of a specific WonderCard can only be seen while receiving the gift.

--

Italian Liberty Pass

2ir7jix.png

Card Title:

Il Liberticket in regalo!

Card Comment: (its specific comment, not the standard WC message)

Usa questo biglietto speciale per

viaggiare in nave da Austropoli

all'Isola Libertà: potrai incontrare

il Pokémon misterioso Victini!

WonderCard ID: 2046

Gift Type: Key Item (pink background)

Date received: March 5th, 2011

Liberty Pass ITA.zip

Liberty Pass ITA.zip

Liberty Pass French present :

I got this on the March 4th, the first day of the wi-fi event !

Liberty_Pass_FRA-2.jpg

Card Title: Voici votre Pass Liberté!

Card Comment : Merci d'avoir joué à Pokémon ! Allez récupérer votre cadeau

dans le jeu auprès du livreur d'un centre Pokémon !

Wondercard ID : 2046

Gift Type : Key Item

Date Received : 03 / 04 /2011

Here is the file :

:smile:

Pass_Liberte_FRA.zip

:smile:

PS: The pgf is in the zip, obviously, extracted with PMGE 1.4.3 and tested with Pokesav BW 0.06b & c. Enjoy !!!

Pass_Liberte_FRA.zip

I figured people could use these. These are the Johto GAMESTP Beasts and the WIN2011 Celebi that I transferred myself to my White Version. I thought well if someone doesn't have a second DS at least they can just upload the files into their game now. If not just go ahead and delete my post. :P

You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. You've spared me a great deal of headaches; I missed out on all four giveaways and was having endless trouble getting working Wondercards or Relocator-compatible versions...so, this is a godsend. Many, many thanks.

I figured people could use these. These are the Johto GAMESTP Beasts and the WIN2011 Celebi that I transferred myself to my White Version. I thought well if someone doesn't have a second DS at least they can just upload the files into their game now. If not just go ahead and delete my post. :P

You truly are a pokemon saver man lol

i was having a lot of trouble getting managing two DSs

now i can just plug and play

Trillion thanks to ya

034-0.png

034-1.png034-2.png

Card Title: キバゴ プレゼント

Card Comment: ポケモンの イベントに 来てくれて

ありがとう!

おくりものは ポケモンセンターにいる

配達員から 受け取ってね!!

Icon: Pokémon #610

Date Card Received: 2011/03/19 & 2011/04/29

034a Kibago Present (W).zip

034b Kibago Present (B).zip

034a Kibago Present (W).zip

034b Kibago Present (B).zip

Edited by Nigoli

Any theories on why they made a white ONLY version and will later release a black only version?
Probably one way to get two different distributions out if there's any besides Version Distribution, for some reason they like having multiple versions of the same Events.

Or maybe they're just copying what they've done for Festa Electabuzz and Festa Magmar for the previous Generation's Wonder Cards with those being Version Exclusives.