Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

Just as I thought, they decided to use the exact same distribution rom as the one used for the Mall Tours.

A quick file comparison showed the two Wondercards to be identical.

so if the game stop celebi that's out now is the same as the mall tour, what does this mean about the [GAMESTP 02271] celebi?

never legitimately will exist.

Nintendo probably got word that the distribution got leaked, so their contingency plan went into effect, just distribute new carts. I'm sure the Mall Tour Celebi would have been of a GAMESTP ID if it didn't happen to leak.

Would any of you be able to upload valid .pkm files of the 3 german shiny dogs and the latest german celebi?

I can only use the gts exploit to transfer pokemon to my game.

Though I was able to get .pkm files from the wondercards by using pokesav, they always lack important information, such as IVs (all 0) PID, its always catched in 2000

Thanks a lot if someone takes the time

Though I was able to get .pkm files from the wondercards by using pokesav, they always lack important information, such as IVs (all 0) PID, its always catched in 2000

*.pkm files extracted directly from WonderCards are never valid -- they just contain the base data the game uses to generate the actual *.pkm files.

I also suggest using PokéGen and Grovyle91's Pokémon Mystery Gift Editor v1.4.2 (for Gen IV WC files; v1.4.3 for B/W WC files) instead of PokéSav.

Anyway, I've attached to this post a *.zip archive containing the *.pkm files you're looking for.

WIN2011 German PKM files.zip

WIN2011 German PKM files.zip

Edited by Acanto
Added a different, properly obtained WIN2011 Celebi.

Is anyone from Mexico D.F.? I've heard that the Celebi that will be distributed at GamePlanet will be a wireless event, making it possible for someone to snatch in a flashcart and download the Wonder Card. Or get it with D/P and use your flashcart to extract it.

The GamePlanet Celebi (Mexico) is currently being distributed at the participant stores. If you are nearby Mexico DF, Monterrey or Puebla make sure to get one of this, they are going to be almost as rare as the VGC Crobat.

Cheers!

Sorry guys, about the Mexican Celebi: It's exactly the same as Mall Tour and "new" GameStop one. Exactly the same. ID 02211 (femenine) and OT WIN2011. What a bummer, I was expecting them to change the ID and OT at least.

Source: Pokemex.com's Chat.

*.pkm files extracted directly from WonderCards are never valid -- they just contain the base data the game uses to generate the actual *.pkm files.

I also suggest using PokéGen and Grovyle91's Pokémon Mystery Gift Editor v1.4.2 (for Gen IV WC files; v1.4.3 for B/W WC files) instead of PokéSav.

Anyway, I've attached to this post a *.zip archive containing the *.pkm files you're looking for.

Im sorry to be bothering you, but that celebi has been recieved at the 14th of february, 4 days prior the first distribution in chemnitz and regensburg.

Can i just edit that date to be legal?

Im sorry to be bothering you, but that celebi has been recieved at the 14th of february, 4 days prior the first distribution in chemnitz and regensburg.

Can i just edit that date to be legal?

My bad -- Looks like Celebi I uploaded was obtained via the European Celebi distribution cartridge, leaked on February 14. I didn't know that the German WIN2011 Celebi is obtainable only through the Celebi Tour that started on February 18, so I thought the file I had stored was legit.

I have now updated the archive attached to my other post with a different, properly obtained Celebi.