Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

Those are the official american ones since the distribution cart was leaked early so we managed to get the beasts and celebi early (especially the celebi)

Some people are starting to wonder with the fact Nintendo has now say the event will start the 21st not the 27th a lot of people are wondering why the big change in dates

Especially considering the actual distribution programmed within the ROM doesn't even start on the 21.

Either they will recall the carts and distribute different ones, or the Gamestop stores will wonder why the distribution doesn't work.

celebin.png

Italian INV2011 Celebi

Card Title:

Preparati a viaggiare con CELEBI!

Card Comment:

Il tempo non avrà segreti! Trasferisci

CELEBI su Pokémon Versione Nera o

Pokémon Versione Bianca e avrai una

sorpresa! Salva il gioco dopo aver

ritirato CELEBI al Pokémon-Market.

Icon: Pokémon #251

Distribution Value: 801D (D/P/Pt/HG/SS)

Date Card Received: 2011/02/11

INV2011 Celebi ITA.zip

INV2011 Celebi ITA.zip

I have a question.

The Celebi that comes with the legendary dogs ... Is the Celebi Celebi GameStop or the Tour of Black & White? because according to the information I have, GameStop Celebi distributed from February 27 until March 7, the date has not yet arrived. While Black & White Tour Celebi distributed from February 5 until March 20.

That makes me think that Celebi comes to dogs is legendary Celebi Tour Black & White, only it has the OT and the distribution date modified.

Since the Celebi will distribute so late at GAMESTP when factoring in the B/W release, I wonder if the WIN2011 Celebi will even be distributed on WiFi.

It'd be cool if this OTID was a "go to" event exclusive.

It won't replace the other GAMESTP, it currently is only distributed at GameStops inside the malls hosting the tour.

===

There is no such thing as a PkmnInt Shiny Spiritomb.

Someone brought a hacked distro cart to the San Jose event to distribute a shiny Spiritomb that's Lax, has pokerus, and the OT is PkmnInt. It knows Shadow Force, Focus Punch, Softboiled, and Safeguard. Notably, it had Wonder Guard as its ability.

I personally saw a 10 year old use one he got in a battle against another 10 year old. lulz were had.

Mall Tour Celebi

OT: WIN2011 // ID: 2211 // SID: 20073

Moveset:

Leaf Storm

Nasty Plot

Recover

Healing Wish

I'll have the PCD/PGT tomorrow, and I'll update this post with it. I received this Celebi personally.

Thank you very much in advance, I was looking forward to this one. :)

Here is the french Entei from CWF Nintendo :

The files .pcd, .pgt and .pkm are in the zip file !

Extracted with PMGE 1.43 and tested with Pokesav ! Enjoy :creep:

Entei.jpg

244.pngShiny Entei (Wi-Fi, FRANCE)

Wonder Card ID: 60

Date: 14th Feb 2011

Distribution: (D/P/Pt/HG/SS)

Trainer: HVR2011 -> 0T ID 2141, OT SID 39226

Item: Custap Berry

The zipfile here :

:cool:

Entei_HVR2011_French.zip

:cool: