Card Comment: ポケモンを あそんでくわて

おりかとう!

おくりものは ポケモンセンタ-にいる

はいたついんから うけとってね!

Icon: Pokémon #571

Date Card Received: 2011/01/16 | 2011/02/15

030 Zoroark Present.zip

030 Zoroark Present.zip

Here's my contribution. Sorry I couldn't get a screenshot of the WC but there's already 2 anyways.

I'm using an English Patched version btw. It was set in japanese when I received the event though. Hopefully someone can check to see if it affects the gift?I didn't see a difference but here it is.

Also how come when I load Nigoli's files in PMGE 1.4.3 Portable it shows up as a key item the same as mine but when I load Bond 697's it shows pokemon and shows the information on the Zuruggu? Just curious as to why that is.

031 Satoshi's Zuruggu.zip

031 Satoshi's Zuruggu.zip

Edited by Tsujin

because pmge has some of the data wrong. i'm honestly not sure why mine shows up right and yours does not, as they should all show up wrong as key items.

e: well, i'm sure of why, but i don't know why mine had that byte changed, as i literally opened it up in pmge and exported and that was it...

anyway, i re-ripped the card from the save and it had the byte set right and it shows up as a key item also. not sure what was up there, but at least it won't have any effect when using the wondercard.

I have finally found the time to extract some German Events from saves I have been collecting for almost half a year. I have browsed through the last 20 (or so) pages, and found that several events (especially the European Ranger 3 events ripped by herooftimedark) already seem to be there, but I could not find them either in the zip file or the event download section on this page. So I apologize in advance for any duplicates in this collection.

So here you go, German versions of:

- the Enigma Stone

- the 10th Anniversary Mew

- all Oblivia Pokemon (you won't have to edit dates this time)

Hope it helps, and that you still find something useful.

German Events.zip

German Events.zip

spikachu.png

Card Title: Ash’s PIKACHU!

Card Comment: It’s Ash’s PIKACHU from TV and the

movies! Like Ash, we hope PIKACHU

becomes your best friend on your

Pokémon journey! Save the game once

you receive PIKACHU at a Poké Mart.

Icon: Pokémon #025

Date Card Received: 2011/ 01 / 30

Wonder Card ID: #065

065 Ash's Pikachu Present.zip

065 Ash's Pikachu Present.zip

Edited by aquaguy34

And now, the French Celebi.

WC ID : 62

Date recieved : 2011/02/03

1296750776246HVR2011_Celebi.png

... There is a litle probleme... when i enter the *.pcd file whit pokesave in my Diamond sav, the card says that i had get my pokemon... so there is no green man in the shop.. ???

Can you poste the *.pkm file please ?

... There is a litle probleme... when i enter the *.pcd file whit pokesave in my Diamond sav, the card says that i had get my pokemon... so there is no green man in the shop.. ???

Can you poste the *.pkm file please ?

Well, I would recommend you to use Pokémon Mystery Gift Editor ; it worked perfectly for me.

Use version 1.4.2 for Diamond.

You may have to modify some things such as the "Corresponding Card Number" and maybe remove ID 62 from the "Used WC IDs".

I attached the .pkm of my Modest Celebi, but using WonderCards allows you to reset it and get the nature and IVs you want.

Celebi HVR2011.pkm

Celebi HVR2011.pkm