Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

Distributing the files that were on the Staff-Only Cart would also be illegal then, but you seem to have no problem with that.

I think he's curious as to how distribution cartridges work. Are they just normal game cartridges with the .pcd file loaded on them, then put into a normal DS? Or are they specially formatted for distribution.

If they are specially formatted cartridges, then they would not be Retail Cartridges, therefore, they would have no Copyrights. Therefore, it would be completely legal for us to view and distribute said ROM from that legal aspect.

Distributing the files that were on the Staff-Only Cart would also be illegal then, but you seem to have no problem with that.

Ughh... The files that are officially distributed are what count. Therefor why the distribution is happening. I never heard that the distribution carts have.

If they are specially formatted cartridges, then they would not be Retail Cartridges, therefore, they would have no Copyrights. Therefore, it would be completely legal for us to view and distribute said ROM from that legal aspect.

Indeed they are formatted in a specific way. Also if you had any common sense, when you would know that any rom other than your own is not to be shared/distributed/sold.

Any more discussion in a rom topic will result in the respective punishment.

here are pkms of the dogs.

all 3 dogs RNG-ed with perfect IVs:

e: switched from my private hosting to the forum.

celebi will be up in a little bit.

e2: and celebi's up.

i suck at copy-pasting. that celebi was calm, not modest. i still have a save state, though, so i'll have a new one up in a bit.

e: ok, finally got a modest one. :)

Celebi_GAMESTP_Modest_Perfect.pkm

Celebi_GAMESTP_Modest_Perfect.pkm

Since this event was a Gamestop event, it was only to be expected that the rom would be leaked.

All of the past Gamestop events' roms were leaked.

I did expect it to leak, too.

When I saw the news about the Celebi event being in Gamestop, my first thought was "The rom's gonna be leaked."

These are from the Distribution Cart that has just recently been leaked. And has all 3 Johto Beasts, and with Celebi that also might be and probably is a GameStop distribution for Feburary 27th to March 7th 2011.

Update: Recorrected file with proper filename and date for Celebi's Distribution.

For some reason the met location for all the pokemon is Fullmoon Island. Is it supposed to be that way? BTW, I found this out by loading the PGT files in PokeGen. Also, it looks like things are set as if the Pokemon hatched from an egg.

For some reason the met location for all the pokemon is Fullmoon Island. Is it supposed to be that way? BTW, I found this out by loading the PGT files in PokeGen. Also, it looks like things are set as if the Pokemon hatched from an egg.
It's how they're generated for the Location Met once you acquire them through Card Data / Gift.

Fullmoon Island makes them Pokémon Event once you acquire them from the Poke Mart.

It's how they're generated for the Location Met once you acquire them through Card Data / Gift.

Fullmoon Island makes them Pokémon Event once you acquire them from the Poke Mart.

Ok, thanks. I'm kind of a noob when it comes to how Wondercards work.

Dalgeon's Hassam is now available on Wi-Fi. I downloaded it off Nintendo WFC but couldn't figure out how to extract it from the Korean version of the game.

edit: Was able to get it working. Thanks.

Edited by Sunain

hret1f.pngsv7877.png

Card Title: 달건의 핫삼 선물

Card Comment: 영화에서도 대활약하는 달건의

핫삼. 영화관에서도 여러분을

기다리고 있답니다!

프렌들리숍에서 받으면 반드시 리포트를

작성하세요!

Pokemon Icon 2: 212

Date Card Received: 2011/01/07

Distribution Value & Game: 801D (D/P/PT/HG/SS)

• 2 weeks later...