Jump to content

LF: Pokémon GO - Unique Moves and Event Moves


theSLAYER
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

Finally got in my hand the Body Slam Cleffa, also got a Swift Buneary and a shiny Metagross with Meteor Mash.

@Poke J Any news about Air Cutter Pidgeot or Acid Grimer?

I'll try tonight to get Quick Attack Porygon.

 

Here all missing: Acid Grimer/Muk, Sludge Wave Gengar, Blast Burn Charizard, Present normal Pikachu.

It'll be great to also collect deleted egg moves like Bug Bite Parasect/Venomoth, Lick Muk(I got it), Stomp Kangaskhan, Bug Buzz Scyther, Dragon Pulse Lapras, DragonBreath Dragonite, Dragon Pulse Dragonite, Quick Attack/Ice Shard Delibird.

I’ll defiantly give my Pidgeot I just want to see if I can get one in a trade first.  There is a good chance I’ll run into the guy with the Grimer since I’m meeting up with a different group to do Community day than last month.  I just hope he still has it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Poke J said:

I’ll defiantly give my Pidgeot I just want to see if I can get one in a trade first.  There is a good chance I’ll run into the guy with the Grimer since I’m meeting up with a different group to do Community day than last month.  I just hope he still has it.

Hope you'll find another one and pray for the Grimer!

And maybe the Muk/Gengar/Pikachu/Charizard?

But just the two first one will be great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Hope you'll find another one and pray for the Grimer!

And maybe the Muk/Gengar/Pikachu/Charizard?

But just the two first one will be great.

We might have to settle for just the Grimer and use that for the Muk as well. Finding both might be difficult at this point.  Unfortunately, if we can’t track down the last few this month we’ll probably will never find them.  Also, could we just get a Dragonair that knows both Dragonbreath and Dragon Pulse to count for both the deleted moves Dragonair and Dragonite?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Poke J said:

We might have to settle for just the Grimer and use that for the Muk as well. Finding both might be difficult at this point.  Unfortunately, if we can’t track down the last few this month we’ll probably will never find them.  Also, could we just get a Dragonair that knows both Dragonbreath and Dragon Pulse to count for both the deleted moves Dragonair and Dragonite?

I met a lot of people that had the Dragonbreath/Dragon Pulse Dragonite today they are not very rare compared to the Muk/Grimer/Gengar/Pikachu.

@Poke J Got the Porygon!

Porygon.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got several Thunder Punch Pichu (accidentally transferred a Thunder Punch Raichu... >.< ) and at LEAST one Air Cutter Pidgeotto, as mentioned before and then NEW Crunch Exploud.  I don't know if either of my Buneary have Swift, I will check since I didn't know that was a thing.  I am also looking for more Cross Chop Teddiursa (I'm not really up for trading the one I have...)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got an Air Cutter PIDGEY today, if you can believe it!  Still holding on to those Bug Bite Paras and Venonat, too so hurry up cuz they're taking up pretty valuable space lol!  I will see if I can evolve us a Thunder Punch Raichu, if you like as well.

And I keep TELLING people there was a Gamestop distribution event Sludge Wave Gengar, too lol I still have mine so people don't need to worry so much!

Edited by ArtemiSerebii
Added Gengar info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, ArtemiSerebii said:

Got an Air Cutter PIDGEY today, if you can believe it!  Still holding on to those Bug Bite Paras and Venonat, too so hurry up cuz they're taking up pretty valuable space lol!  I will see if I can evolve us a Thunder Punch Raichu, if you like as well.

And I keep TELLING people there was a Gamestop distribution event Sludge Wave Gengar, too lol I still have mine so people don't need to worry so much!

Great can you upload a screenshot of your Pidgeot please ? (my bad didn t see it was pidgey) 

Will you let @theSLAYERget access to your account when Let s Go will release in order to share them ? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got a BugBite Venomoth by trade today.

Not a great one but still.

So actually we're looking for:

-3 exclusive moves (Acid Grimer, Acid Muk, Sludge Wave Gengar)

-1 event move (normal Pikachu with Present)

-1 legacy egg moves (Stomp Kangaskhan, Bug Bite Parasect, Bug Buzz Scyther, Dragon Pulse Lapras, DragonBreath Dragonite)

 

Hope you'll help us to get them.

Screenshot_20181029-185835[1].png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also got tonight the Lapras and the Scyther.

Now we're just missing 3 exclusive moves (Acid Grimer/Muk, Sludge Wave Gengar), 1 event move (Present Pikachu without hat) and 1 legacy Egg move (Stomp Kangaskhan).

The problem for the last one is because I live in Europe I won't be able to get it at all I hope @theSLAYER can help us for this one.

 

PGO2.png

PGO1.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Due to my stupid friend I won't be able to get the Shedinja with Bite tonight, so to all if you get one with that move before it is patched keep it with you.

Hope @theSLAYER or@Poke J will save the day!

I’m keeping my research reward so that i can open it when it’s launched.

Also, what would we do if let’s go Doesn’t retain moves from Pokemon go

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Also, what would we do if let’s go Doesn’t retain moves from Pokemon go

Well, in that case we'll have do all that researches for nothing but we have to think the opposite because when the game will be release if moves are retained the exclusive moves will have a huge price (just thinking now how hard it is to find a Sludge Wave Gengar because of Lucky Pokemon).CapturePgo.png

Can you help us to get Stomp Kangaskhan by trade please?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Well, in that case we'll have do all that researches for nothing but we have to think the opposite because when the game will be release if moves are retained the exclusive moves will have a huge price (just thinking now how hard it is to find a Sludge Wave Gengar because of Lucky Pokemon).CapturePgo.png

Can you help us to get Stomp Kangaskhan by trade please?

It might be hard, since I don’t communicate with the community here.

I’ll try and see what I can do..

edit:
@jojo12100 it appears that Shedinja Fast attacks are Bug Bite and Shadow Claw, not Bite/Struggle Bug :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Yeah they removed Bite and Struggle Bug for Shedinja in the last update (which is forced) like they did for the Loudred !

Proof:

Proof.png

That sounds bad for Gen4 exclusive moves!

yeah, I saw the tweet regarding that change.
I tested it before I saw the tweet, but it's good to have confirmation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finally got today the Acid Grimer.

Tadmorv.png

Now we're only missing 4 Pokemon: Acid Muk (exclusive move), Sludge Wave Gengar (exclusive move), Stomp Kangaskhan (legacy egg move), Présent Pikachu (legacy event egg move).

 

Here's my thoughts:

-for the Muk @Poke J and I have a clue with a french guy that has it but we'll need a lot of time and money to get it

-for the Pikachu we can pray it'll come back in Winter Holidays (if not we'll cry)

-for the Kangaskhan if there is anyone from Australia or Oceania please help us to get it

-for the Gengar I have no idea how to get it, it's so rare and with Lucky Pokemon people already traded it

 

I also added the Gengar event in the list and the upcoming Typhlosion.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...