LF: Pokémon GO - Unique Moves and Event Moves

theSLAYER

21 minutes ago, Hello, it's me! said:

With the newly announced pokemon home serving as a middle ground between the 3ds bank , pokemon go , lets go and sword & shield , i'm hoping that we'll be able to transfer the pokemon with exclusive moves directly from go to SwSH ^_^

fsd.thumb.png.cb78a11e9539cb80c7085840f04f03de.png

While I really REALLY want this to happen, I'm not expecting it, as it'll could break the meta (with PGo Legacy moves).

Additionally, the announcement of this app itself suggests there's no native Go Park in Galar.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

While I really REALLY want this to happen, I'm not expecting it, as it'll could break the meta (with PGo Legacy moves)

does GF actually care about the meta lol they gave mewtwo 2  mega evolutions .

i could understand  if its the lets go games since  a lot of the unique moves aren't available in the lets go games but that won't be a problem with SwSh

Just now, theSLAYER said:

Additionally, the announcement of this app itself suggests there's no native Go Park in Galar

i think the go park was en exclusive thing for the lets go games

Edited by Hello, it's me!

59 minutes ago, Hello, it's me! said:

does GF actually care about the meta lol they gave mewtwo 2  mega evolutions .

Not proof that they don't care lol. Anyhow, "non-legendary" rules would exclude it anyway, so...

1 hour ago, Hello, it's me! said:

i could understand  if its the lets go games since  a lot of the unique moves aren't available in the lets go games but that won't be a problem with SwSh 

Good point. Though on the other hand, maybe they just didn't want Pokémon to transfer over moves that it usually can't learn in the core series?

1 hour ago, Hello, it's me! said:

i think the go park was en exclusive thing for the lets go games

Makes sense. I'm expecting Pokémon Home to be a server based system.
Transferring from Go (a server based system) to Home would mean no more Go Park editing.

Actually Pokemon Home can be a good thing or a bad one depending on how lazy they'll be.

In a way I want they allow Pokemon to keep their Go moves into Pokemon Home (and seriously none of the exclusive moves will break the meta) and in another I want they fix this mess-up with underleved.

Wait and see but I keep all my Go exclusive moves and work hard on underleved. Now I'll surely need a hacked Switch to contribute but we have time until that.

I have to upgrade the list with the Snorlax event and CD. I already added Earthquake Gastrodon.

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

I updated with all 7 upcoming new exclusive moves from Unova Pokemon I found + 4 "rare" others.

Tell me if I forgot one.

High chances they'll patch for most of them but for example Earthquake Bonsly is still a thing today.

Only mistake I can see is Solar Beam Gigalith: it has actually always had this as a TM move. Boldore didn't, though!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...