LF: Pokémon GO - Unique Moves and Event Moves

theSLAYER

SLUDGE WAVE GENGAR ALSO EXISTS AS AN EVENT FROM GEN VI! <*breathes*>

This is, of course provided that we can trade from the 3ds games to the Switch games, but still the point stands.

I also just captured a Bug Bite Metapod today HAD TO TRANSFER TO SAVE SPACE WILL TRY TO RECATCH OR EVOLVE if we need one (USUM tutor move.)  Scored a Spearow with Sky Attack as well (Tutor Move).  I STILL have those Air Cutter Pidgey and Pidgeotto, one Pidgeotto with Steel Wing as its Fast Attack.  See above for what else I have, INCLUDING *THREE* CRUNCH EXPLOUD.

Edited by ArtemiSerebii
Added information

42 minutes ago, ArtemiSerebii said:

SLUDGE WAVE GENGAR ALSO EXISTS AS AN EVENT FROM GEN VI! <*breathes*>

This is, of course provided that we can trade from the 3ds games to the Switch games, but still the point stands.

I also just captured a Bug Bite Metapod today if we need one (USUM tutor move.)  Scored a Spearow with Sky Attack as well (Tutor Move).  I STILL have those Air Cutter Pidgey and Pidgeotto, one Pidgeotto with Steel Wing as its Fast Attack.  See above for what else I have, INCLUDING *THREE* CRUNCH EXPLOUD.

Yes, we know there were Sludge Wave Gengar events in gen V and gen VI, but this is the only way to get Sludge Wave Gengar in Let's GO.  So it's important that we find the Gengar for that reason.

• Like 1

@ArtemiSerebii In fact it existed since gen5 (Dream World); but yeah it'll be exclusive to Go.

The fact they patched Crunch Loudred and recently Bite Shedinja make me think they don't want anymore any exclusive moves to happen.

I noticed something really interesting for Let's Go; during a gameplay from Newtiteuf we can see Brock's Onix with Headbutt (gen2 TM or gen 4 Move tutor) and a trainer's Jigglypuff with Bide (gen 1 TM).

Could that mean we'll have all move tutors in that game? old TM and so one the recent ones will be rare and so we'll have to search them (like Dragon Claw Dragonite for example)?

And I probably have a clue for Sludge Wave Gengar but it'll take a lot of time and it's at a very expensive price so I hope finding a better offer.

In the mean time, on end mind, I’m having difficulties with these lines:

shiny caterpie, shiny grimer, shiny ponyta, shiny gastly, shiny marowak (alolan).

[note: gotten shiny gengar and shiny cubone]

I think I have the base form shiny for the other presently released families, and I gotten homebrew (ability to back up the saves), so the rest is good :)

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

In the mean time, on end mind, I’m having difficulties with these lines:

shiny caterpie, shiny grimer, shiny ponyta, shiny gastly, shiny marowak (alolan).

[note: gotten shiny gengar and shiny cubone]

I think I have the base form shiny for the other presently released families, and I gotten homebrew (ability to back up the saves), so the rest is good :)

I got yesterday a shiny Grimer (that I can share) but didn't get any shiny Ponyta today ? whereas I got 3 shiny Cubone.

Plus I have a clue for Stomp Kangaskhan I'll do the trade tommorrow.

3 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

I got yesterday a shiny Grimer (that I can share) but didn't get any shiny Ponyta today ? whereas I got 3 shiny Cubone.

Plus I have a clue for Stomp Kangaskhan I'll do the trade tommorrow.

I managed to get 2 shiny ponyta (one for transferring to let's go, other one for evolving and keeping), so no fear for ponyta :)

That is sweet. Even regular grimers are hard to come by
What does the stomp kangaskhan need, anything that I have? (as I previously sent you)

26 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

What does the stomp kangaskhan need, anything that I have? (as I previously sent you)

We're looking for one because it's a legacy egg move and you didn't say to me that you had one. I'll get one tommorow in any way.

I want a shiny Ponyta for me too ^^

Now we're just missing Acid Muk and Present Normal Pikachu. Which will take time.

Shiny Alolan Marowak can also be a nightmare to get.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

We're looking for one because it's a legacy egg move and you didn't say to me that you had one. I'll get one tommorow in any way.

what I meant was what the other person wanted to complete the trade

4 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

I want a shiny Ponyta for me too ^^ 

I'm at a Gastly nest right now, and the place is overrun with Ponyta.
will see if I can get another one :)

1 minute ago, jojo12100 said:

A Unown W from PGW event in France. Which is totally fine for me I have a lot and keep them for regionnal and legacy pokemon.

alrighty then that's good. I'm also hoarding a bunch of unowns.

Based on my google sheet, I'm only missing ? B F Q

This line is on the official site:
" ※ Pokemon information brought to "GO Park" changes from when it was in "Pokemon GO". "

Logically, that sentences makes sense, since it's CP changes,
but it could apply to moves too.

link: https://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/pika_vee/pokemongo/181109_01.html

Don't transfer any Legacy Moves Pokemon when you obtain the game.
(BTW, I'm supposed to do the transfers, cause I'm uploading a mega save with all the mons in GO Park)

In any case, I'm gonna test it with a regular mon, to see what moves are obtained.

Ok thanks but in case it s not the case I list all old TM exclusive legacy Pokemon we'll have to search thanks to the TM LGPE Leaks:

-Icy Wind Cloyster

We already have: Stone Edge Machamp, Rock Slide Graveler, Steel Wing Scyther, Rock Slide Omastar, Rock Tomb Sandshrew, Dragon Claw Dragonite, Zen Headbutt Porygon, Heat Wave Flareon, Icy Wind Seaking, Rock Smash Hitmonchan, Rock Tomb Omanyte, Bulldoze Arcanine, -Iron Head Onix

• Like 1

Ok I cross-checked the level-up movesets and here another list of moves we'll have to search:

-Bug Bite Beedrill

-Bug Bite Butterfree(got by @Poke J)

-Gunk Shot Ekans

-Poison Fang Venomoth ((I got it)

-Night Slash Kanto Persian (got by @Britty)

-Cross Chop Primeape (I got it)

-Mud Shot Poliwrath (I got it)

-Cross Chop Machamp

-Submission Machamp (got by @Poke J

-Discharge Magneton (got by @Poke J)

-Icy Wind Dewgong(got by @theSLAYER)

-Psychock Hypno (I got it)

-Mud Shot Kingler

-Discharge Porygon (I got it)

-Signal Beam Porygon (I got it)

-Brine Omanyte

Can you tell me if you have one before I start searching please?

• Like 1