LF: Pokémon GO - Unique Moves and Event Moves

theSLAYER

Just now, jojo12100 said:

especially because we don't know if they are kept during transfer

The fact that this message appears in-game, does make me worry about whether moves are kept.
capture2.png

1 minute ago, jojo12100 said:

because they have no battle value. 

that's true. Some of the legacy moves are probably not as effective in P-Go's Meta.
Or maybe the species isn't ideal for battle either way..

2 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

I guess the girl refuses to trade it to me because I can't trade it a legendary like that or even a shiny, but honestly for a baby Pokemon that has a Move Tutor move???

Yeah, trading an Igglybuff for legends or shinies aren't exactly worth it, unless you have TONS of it.

(plus, it's kinda a waste of stardust..)

Maybe the girl was gunning for a Lucky Legend or something?

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Maybe the girl was gunning for a Lucky Legend or something?

I don't know but now I don't care.

Really hope @Poke J did better than me, plus if other people can help us I'll be gratefull. I want to return to my Unreleased Proto thread, PGO is a game based on the frustration of the players and that's why I don't like it.

Also I'm adding the recent exclusive moves to the list, including Japan only Hurricane Articuno.

• Like 1

Community day will start in a couple more hours here so I’ll see what I can find.  I’ve contacted the individual with the Omastar so I should hopefully get that and fingers crossed to finding the Gengar.  @jojo12100 how common is Grimer appearing in your area?  They very rarely appear where I live so that evolutionary line will be a pain to get.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Poke J said:

Community day will start in a couple more hours here so I’ll see what I can find.  I’ve contacted the individual with the Omastar so I should hopefully get that and fingers crossed to finding the Gengar.  @jojo12100 how common is Grimer appearing in your area?  They very rarely appear where I live so that evolutionary line will be a pain to get.

Really common nowadays in Paris during special weather days but was quite rare at game release, but Porygon was the rarest at the time.

I'm surprised in fact that we still don't have Grimer/Muk and Gengar. Of course they were from 2016 but there was a huge amont of players at the time.

Good luck for Eevee community day I caught 10 in 1H30.

Alright I’ve got the Omastar.  I’ve found a guy with the Grimer, but it took me until this evening in a drunkended statate to figure out how to get it off of him.  He wants a shiny for it and finding Eevee I got a shiny Houndour which should be enough to get it off of him tomorrow. I’ve got 7\18 shiny Eevee in 3 hours.

965EFE46-32EA-4F6E-8FFD-DF64C821B37D.png

• Like 1

I began the other deleted moves section and I noticed some interesting ones such as:

-Egg moves only:  Lick Muk, Bug Buzz Scyther, Stomp Kangaskhan, DragonBreath Dragonite.

-Move tutor only moves: Ice Punch Poliwrath, Icy Wind Cloyster, Iron Head Onix, Signal Beam Voltorb, Zen Headbutt Kanto Exeggutor, Icy Wind Seaking, Dragon Pulse Gyarados, Heat Wave Flareon, Zen Headbutt Porygon/Togepi/Togetic.

-Both move tutor and Egg moves: Dragon Pulse Dragonite and Lapras, Bug Bite Parasect and Venomoth.

Also tell me if I missed some.

I hope we'll get again Sludge Wave Gengar during October 2018 community day but I think I hope too much.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Would an Icy Wind Shellder do?  I also have an Ice Punch Poliwrath so far.  I also have a Bug Bite Venonat.  I am planning on catching more Paras, Exeggcute and Goldeen to try and get more of those moves.  I am checking on the rest but I have NO IDEA who to trade with, where or how...

Edited by ArtemiSerebii

On 8/25/2018 at 4:45 AM, ArtemiSerebii said:

Would an Icy Wind Shellder do?  I also have an Ice Punch Poliwrath so far.  I also have a Bug Bite Venonat.  I am planning on catching more Paras, Exeggcute and Goldeen to try and get more of those moves.  I am checking on the rest but I have NO IDEA who to trade with, where or how...

As I previously said there is 2 options:

-trade IRL with one of us (there is people in Australia, Canada, United States, France, Germany ...)

-give an access of your PGO party to @theSLAYER  when the game will be released and hacked.

Also for all please help us to get the few missing ones we're close to the end of the collection.

• Like 1

Got the Body Slam Igglybuff today and failed to get the Cleffa one (he refused to trade it because of its max IVs). Good news apparently they both can be obtained with that attack until late January 2017.

Hope you'll help us to get the missing ones (also if American members can trade with @ArtemiSerebii)

Toudoudou.png

• Like 1

Scored a Cross Chop Psyduck today!

Kept an @sston of Body Slam Rattata, Nidoran (m) and Nidoran (f).

Also got a Signal Beam Cleffa but of course she'd be Gen II.  Speaking of Gen II, at least of one of my Meganiums has Vine Whip.  Looking to see if any of my other babies have unique moves too.

I also managed a Thunder Punch Elekid and a Karate Chop Magby.  Checking their grown-up versions too.  Same for both their grown-up versions.  I have one or two Thunder Punch Electabuzz and Karate Chop Magmars.  Scored two Brave Bird Doduo as well as a Body Slam Growlithe too!  I am just SERIOUSLY racking up the legacy/breeding moves this week!

Let me know if there are any more legacy moves we might be looking for.  Something made me double-check that Psyduck.

Edited by ArtemiSerebii

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone made a list of Pokemon that can currently get moves that are only egg moves in the main games? If not, that might be worth collecting as well, and if LGPE does keep track of the ball the Pokemon was captured in in Go, then Premier Ball Pokemon might be worth collecting too, though that won't be found out until way later.

I updated the list with all new Event moves+ Mewtwo legacy ones.

I went in the two recent Pokemon event days but didn't find any from the exclusive or rare ones.

@Tuoko I made a list of deleted moves which includes 4 egg moves and @theSLAYER began one too.

Hope you'll not forget us, it'll be harder to get the missing ones with times and events (lucky Pokemon made almost impossible to find the Gengar, shiny Grimer and ultra bonus event made them almost impossible to find, Porygon2 made Porygon hard to find especially from 2016 ...).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Poke J said:

I’ve been talking with a guy over the last month about getting his Grimer, but the whole lucky Pokémon thing is hurting our chances of tracking down these few.

:(

In the mean time, I'm having a hard time finding a Shiny Grimer. (I've pretty much given up on Shiny Magby->Magmar at this point)

I pretty much got the basic form for every available Kanto Shiny at this point, besides Grimer and Magmar.

4 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

:(

In the mean time, I'm having a hard time finding a Shiny Grimer. (I've pretty much given up on Shiny Magby->Magmar at this point)

I pretty much got the basic form for every available Kanto Shiny at this point, besides Grimer and Magmar.

I don't think Shiny Magmar is avalaible. I mean there was an event with a lot of wild ones (shiny Plusle/Minum) and a quest to get it (4% shiny rate) and I never heard of people  got it. So the only way is by evolving a Magby.

For Grimer the highest chance is during special weather for Poison/Fairy/Fight type after the gen1 event.

@Poke JI have no news about the guy with Body Slam Cleffa.

I'm thinking of doing Wanted pictures for the few we're looking in different languages but I have no time with my new job and personnal emergencies.

I don't think Shiny Magmar is avalaible. I mean there was an event with a lot of wild ones (shiny Plusle/Minum) and a quest to get it (4% shiny rate) and I never heard of people  got it. So the only way is by evolving a Magby. 

yeah, need to try to hatch a Shiny Magby egg, which is tedious in itself :/

For Grimer the highest chance is during special weather for Poison/Fairy/Fight type after the gen1 event.

yeah, been trying to encounter them in Cloudy weather, still not much luck. I've even bumped into Shiny Geodude and Shiny Squirtle, but still no Grimer.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated the list with:

-a new Exclusive move: Crunch Loudred

-a new Rare Move: Air Cutter Pidgeot

-bunch of other deleted moves including egg moves, a raid only one and an unreleased one

Plus, with Crabbhammer coming Krabby/Kingler, Corpish/Crawdaunt will loose a move for that one which will be updated in the list (hope not Aqua Jet for the second ones).

• Like 1

I managed to capture an Air Cutter Pidgeotto today that I'm keeping for here.  I will also list what else I have.  Ordinarily I will have the lowest stage in an evolutionary line with a rare move unless indicated otherwise and of course there are no guarantees that its evolution will keep it.  I am in Northern Virginia USA and available for trade most of the time.  Please contact me through Facebook Messenger (hyperlink through my IGN).  My TC is 8491 8628 1763 and my IGN is AquilaLorelei

Gen I:

* Bug Bite Weedle
* Air Cutter Pidgeotto
* Body Slam Rattata
* Thunder Punch Raichu
* Body Slam Nidoran ♂
* Body Slam Nidoran ♀
* Body Slam Vulpix
* Bug Bite Paras
* Bug Bite Venonat
* Night Slash Meowth
* Body Slam Growlithe
* Ice Punch Poliwrath
* Cross Chop Psyduck
* Brave Bird Doduo
* Brave Bird Dodrio
* Mud-Slap Cubone
* Mud-Slap Rhyhorn
* Mud-Slap Rhydon
* Last Resort Eevee
* Icy Wind Shellder
* Ancient Power Exeggcute
* Karate Chop Magmar
* Thunder Punch Electabuzz
* Body Slam Snorlax

Gen II:

* Vine Whip/Body Slam Chikorita (yes, both on the same 'mon, yay!  TWO breeding moves!)
* Karate Chop/Brick Break Magby (same)
* Thunder Punch Elekid
* Present Delibird

Let me know if there are any tutor/breeding exclusive moves from Gens II/III/IV please.

With Gen4 released I added to the list:

-8 New Exclusive moves (unreleased for the moment)

-7 New Rare moves (including one you can already get: Swift Buneary)

Also Crunch Loudred is a strange case, I need to know if it has even been obtainable or not. Edit: Seems not, move removed January 12th and Pokemon released January 28th.

And I have a match for Quick Attack Porygon but I need to do 250km to get it.

Porygon.png

Finally got in my hand the Body Slam Cleffa, also got a Swift Buneary and a shiny Metagross with Meteor Mash.

@Poke J Any news about Air Cutter Pidgeot or Acid Grimer?

I'll try tonight to get Quick Attack Porygon.

Here all missing: Acid Grimer/Muk, Sludge Wave Gengar, Blast Burn Charizard, Present normal Pikachu.

It'll be great to also collect deleted egg moves like Bug Bite Parasect/Venomoth, Lick Muk(I got it), Stomp Kangaskhan, Bug Buzz Scyther, Dragon Pulse Lapras, DragonBreath Dragonite, Dragon Pulse Dragonite, Quick Attack/Ice Shard Delibird.

Melo.pngLaporeille.png