LF: Pokémon GO - Unique Moves and Event Moves

theSLAYER

7 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I was informed by Tuoko364 that these are tutor moves, that are presently still available in PGo (not legacy moves yet)
As such, I've set them aside! :)

- Body Slam Nidoran F & M + Vulpix (Gen 2 TM08 or E/Pt/XD Move Tutor)
- Mud-Slap Cubone/Marowak/Rhyhorn/Rhydon/Kangaskhan (Gen 2 TM31 or E/Pt/HGSS Move Tutor)

They can still be obtained nowadays so I hope you'll help us to get them!

Here the list of all other deleted moves:

Sucker Punch Gastly
Lick/Shadow Ball Haunter
Shadow Claw/Dark Pulse Gengar
Rock Slide/Iron Head Onix
Shadow Ball/Psychock Hypno
Mud Shot Kingler
Signal Beam Voltorb
Tackle Electrode
Confusion/Zen Headbutt Exeggutor
Brick Break Hitmonlee
Rock Smash/Brick Break Hitmonchan
Power Whip Tangela
Stomp/Brick Break Kangaskhan
Blizzard Seadra
Drill Run/Icy Wind Seaking
Tackle Starmie
Steel Wing/Bug Buzz Scyther
Pound/Ice Punch Jynx
Submission Pinsir
Dragon Pulse/Twister Gyarados
Ice Shard/Dragon Pulse Lapras
Heat Wave Flareon
Tackle/Zen Headbutt/Signal Beam/Discharge/Psybeam Porygon
Brine/Rock Tomb Omanyte
Rock Slide Omastar
Dragon Breath/Dragon Claw/Dragon Pulse Dragonite
Dragon Pulse Mew
Psychic Cleffa
Zen Headbutt Togepi/Togetic
Steel Wing Togetic
Frostbreath Smoochum
Flamethrower Magby

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

I was informed by Tuoko364 that these are tutor moves, that are presently still available in PGo (not legacy moves yet)
As such, I've set them aside! :)

- Body Slam Nidoran F & M + Vulpix (Gen 2 TM08 or E/Pt/XD Move Tutor)
- Mud-Slap Cubone/Marowak/Rhyhorn/Rhydon/Kangaskhan (Gen 2 TM31 or E/Pt/HGSS Move Tutor)

So are these Pokémon being added to the list?  Sorry didn’t finish reading the whole thread before posting this.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

It's already done, like the Rattata in fact.

And I have the Rhydon and the Marowak. Don't think they'll be hard to get, except the Kangaskhan of course!

I've set them aside; I have them already :D

Anyway, while this list isn't complete (cause I've yet to import all the moves),
here are some of the Gen 1 Pokemon's moves compared to their moveset (first instant it appeared)

Spoiler

Background colors:
Red: Exclusive
Orange: Tutor
Yellow: HM/TM
Green: Egg Moves

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I've set them aside; I have them already :D

Anyway, while this list isn't complete (cause I've yet to import all the moves),
here are some of the Gen 1 Pokemon's moves compared to their moveset (first instant it appeared)

Reveal hidden contents

In my opinion you should not set Exclusive when the move can be learn by a prior evolution, breeding ... it's confusing!

And add pictures and make it clearer by dividing page 1 -lvl moves page 2 egg moves ... (for example).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

In my opinion you should not set Exclusive when the move can be learn by a prior evolution, breeding ... it's confusing!

And add pictures and make it clearer by dividing page 1 -lvl moves page 2 egg moves ... (for example).

Yeah it's a rough page, so I've yet to incorporate moves from pre-evolutions etc, as there's too much data to work with.
(and presently, breeding probably won't exist in LGPE anyway, so that still works.)

I'm not that concerned with images and splitting the page because...
The excel file itself was 111MB, and I couldn't even upload it onto google sheets.

I wanted to find a way so that the sheet would do all the working (rather than we manually type in all the data), and it ended up being that huge.

(I'm still working on it)

1 hour ago, Poke J said:

@theSLAYER it looks like we can actually trade you the Pokémon online as shown in the latest footage.

as mentioned previously, I wanted to have the Pokemon in Go Park prior to catching them,
cause we do not know how the stats are generated (upon Go Park transfer, or only upon catching them)

I'll transfer my own stuff first, make save backups, and see if capturing makes them regenerate different data :)

10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

as mentioned previously, I wanted to have the Pokemon in Go Park prior to catching them,
cause we do not know how the stats are generated (upon Go Park transfer, or only upon catching them)

I'll transfer my own stuff first, make save backups, and see if capturing makes them regenerate different data :)

Right I forgot about the save backup part.

Rock Smash Alolan Marowak was released today but only as a Raid Battle (too bad) so if anyone can get one it'll be great.

Also with upcoming events (shiny Zapdos on sunday ...) please ask to other trainers for the missing ones (Acid Kanto Grimer/Muk, Quick Attack Porygon, Sludge Wave Gengar, Rock Throw Omastar, Body Slam Eevee/Cleffa/Igglybuff, Fury Cutter Kabutops).

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Rock Smash Alolan Marowak was released today but only as a Raid Battle (too bad) so if anyone can get one it'll be great.

trying to, but raid hours are ending for me, and I only got Alola Raichus.
Alolan Marowak is T4 raid and not soloable too, so need it to pop up at an area that people travel to.

30 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

(shiny Zapdos on sunday ...)

Isn't it on Saturday? (it is for me)
Yeah, hope users can get it

31 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

please ask to other trainers for the missing ones (Acid Kanto Grimer/Muk, Quick Attack Porygon, Sludge Wave Gengar, Rock Throw Omastar, Body Slam Eevee/Cleffa/Igglybuff, Fury Cutter Kabutops).

I second this!

I have a BUNCH from Page 1 under Rare and Event Moves (NOT the newest sheet I saw above, THAT is a sh*tshow lol!) However I have NO idea how to get them to you!  I can even prove their veracity with screencaps when I get home from my interview, but I don't know how to send the data!  I have as follows:

* Body slam Nidoran Male

* Body slam Nidoran female

* Body Slam Vulpix

* Mud-Slap Cubone

* Mud-Slap Rhyhorn

* Mud-Slap Rhydon

* Present Delibird

* Smack Down Tyranitar

* Dragon Pulse Ampharos

Edited by ArtemiSerebii
Added moves

2 minutes ago, ArtemiSerebii said:

I have a BUNCH from Page 1 under Rare and Event Moves (NOT the newest sheet I saw above, THAT is a sh*tshow lol!) However I have NO idea how to get them to you!  I can even prove their veracity with screencaps when I get home from my interview, but I don't know how to send the data!

First, take screencaps to prove the legitimity then 2 solutions:

-trade with one of us IRL

-give an access to your account when Let's Go will release.

Which one do you have?

33 minutes ago, ArtemiSerebii said:

I have a BUNCH from Page 1 under Rare and Event Moves (NOT the newest sheet I saw above, THAT is a sh*tshow lol!) However I have NO idea how to get them to you!  I can even prove their veracity with screencaps when I get home from my interview, but I don't know how to send the data!  I have as follows:

* Body slam Nidoran Male

* Body slam Nidoran female

* Body Slam Vulpix

* Mud-Slap Cubone

* Mud-Slap Rhyhorn

* Mud-Slap Rhydon

* Present Delibird

* Smack Down Tyranitar

* Dragon Pulse Ampharos

Besides the event ones I’m sure @theSLAYER had already contributed those Pokémon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve been looking around on discord groups in my area and I’ve tracked down an individual with the Omastar.  I should be getting it from them this Saturday and  I’ll see if they have any of the others at that time as well.

33CDBD99-13F8-4D0E-8D12-D1F7F7243B7B.png

• Like 2

I recently realized that I actually got some 2016 Pokemon, but not sure if they're any special. (I know a few has legacy moves, but haven't checked all of them)

photo spam below:

Spoiler

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png
image.png

Im assuming this that are evolved and have different names from their nicknames don't have legacy moves..

14 hours ago, Poke J said:

I’ve been looking around on discord groups in my area and I’ve tracked down an individual with the Omastar.  I should be getting it from them this Saturday and  I’ll see if they have any of the others at that time as well.

33CDBD99-13F8-4D0E-8D12-D1F7F7243B7B.png

Hope you'll get it, the exclusive moves are the hardest to find and with Mega Evolutions announced I'm quite worried for Gengar.

7 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I recently realized that I actually got some 2016 Pokemon, but not sure if they're any special. (I know a few has legacy moves, but haven't checked all of them)

photo spam below:

Reveal hidden contents

I can add a new spread with past moves and temporary available like Surf Rhydon.

Such a disapointing day, people were crazy because of shiny eevee and don't want to trade or talk at all.

And I failed a Mewtwo raid.

And I finally found someone with Body Slam Igglybuff but she refuses to trade it.

Hope @Poke J did better. Will try tommorrow, if I can and if I can keep hope in community.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

people were crazy because of shiny eevee and don't want to trade or talk at all.

I can imagine that. All trying to get enough Eevees to evolve to every Eeveelution.

I should have more than enough to transfer :)

3 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

And I failed a Mewtwo raid. 

I'm sorry to hear that :(

If it's any consolation, I should be able to transfer more than one Mewtwo.

4 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

And I finally found someone with Body Slam Igglybuff but she refuses to trade it. 

I'm surprised that people have been okay with trading away the Legacy Moves ones so far ><

Just now, theSLAYER said:

I'm surprised that people have been okay with trading away the Legacy Moves ones so far ><

People don't really care about attacks, especially because we don't know if they are kept during transfer and because they have no battle value.

I guess the girl refuses to trade it to me because I can't trade it a legendary like that or even a shiny, but honestly for a baby Pokemon that has a Move Tutor move???

I should understand for the Gengar but that's all.