DeSmuME to DS connection

Hi, guys. I wonder if there's a way to distribute event Pokémon on my DS Lite using a flashcard with the distro ROM and then get the Pokémon on my save file through DeSmuME. I actually had a second flashcard, but it's not working anymore (neither my DS nor my 3DS recognizes it for some reason). I know that if wanna get it to work I'll have to set the clock so that it displays the actual distribution time, but I'm a little bit worried about doing that to my PC.

58 minutes ago, thalypikachu said:

Hi, guys. I wonder if there's a way to distribute event Pokémon on my DS Lite using a flashcard with the distro ROM and then get the Pokémon on my save file through DeSmuME. I actually had a second flashcard, but it's not working anymore (neither my DS nor my 3DS recognizes it for some reason). I know that if wanna get it to work I'll have to set the clock so that it displays the actual distribution time, but I'm a little bit worried about doing that to my PC.

No you can't.

Even though there are ways to connect an unofficial DeSmuME version with an actual NDS over a custom Wifi connection server, there is no way to do a local wireless connection (whichbis what distribution carts use) between an NDS and a PC.

Anyway you can just get the wondercard from the downloads section and inject it into your save file with PKHeX. There's no difference between doing it this way or receiving it via a distribution device.

Alternatively it should be possible to modify your distribution cart ROM to remove the date limitation.

• Teary-Eyed 1

31 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

No you can't.

Even though there are ways to connect an unofficial DeSmuME version with an actual NDS over a custom Wifi connection server, there is no way to do a local wireless connection (whichbis what distribution carts use) between an NDS and a PC.

Anyway you can just get the wondercard from the downloads section and inject it into your save file with PKHeX. There's no difference between doing it this way or receiving it via a distribution device.

Alternatively it should be possible to modify your distribution cart ROM to remove the date limitation.

Oh... Getting to know DS emulators still can't emulate local wireless makes me very disappointed. Guess my life would be a lot easier if I could actually get my R4 to work. I wish I knew what the problem is, but their website no longer exists.

Anyway, thanks for your response.