Where to get Darkrai Member Card?

TreeSprite

Hi,

I've looked the site over, and I can't find any reference to where I can get the PCD and PGT files for the Darkrai Member Card Mystery Gift for Platinum. Does anyone know where I can get it? I looked on the Pokemon Database site, but either it's not there, or I'm a total idiot and can't see it. My husband missed the Darkrai Wonder Card event because he only just got into Pokemon again, and he wants the Wonder card if I can hack it in for him.

Thanks,

TreeSprite

P.S. I just want to add that I think you guys are all great to share all this knowledge, and the files for the Wonder Cards so everyone who missed the Legit event can still get the pokemon. I've seen and heard all the nasty stuff some people say about Pokesav, and the AR and game hackers, and I have always defended a person's right to hack. I think everyone should be able to play a game the way they want. While I don't generally understand the point of cheating to play out a game, I CAN understand it for this one. Nintendo shouldn't make it so bloody hard for someone to get the events. I'm glad they've moved them to WiFi, but It's just mean anyway. I feel bad for people who get the game too late to make the event! It's wrong. :mad: I'm glad you guys are here and are nice enough to help those of us who couldn't make an event. Thank you! :)

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Oh, fooey! :eek: I see now that this should have gone in Ram Editing Help. Sorry! :redface: Could some nice mod help me out and move it? I don't want to post it in both places and be annoying. Again, Sorry!

• 4 months later...