file extension problem

Mayday

so recently i've been trying to make use of the legality checker, but i'm having some problems in doing so. when i get the file from my rom, it's as a .sav file which opens perfectly in pokesav. however to use the legality checker, the file needs a .pkm extension.

how exactly do i go about "converting" it? i tried to save it as a .pkm file through pokesav directly, but .pkm isn't listed under the "save as" option. i downloaded framework, but truth be told i have no idea what i'm supposed to be doing with it.

so recently i've been trying to make use of the legality checker, but i'm having some problems in doing so. when i get the file from my rom, it's as a .sav file which opens perfectly in pokesav. however to use the legality checker, the file needs a .pkm extension.

how exactly do i go about "converting" it? i tried to save it as a .pkm file through pokesav directly, but .pkm isn't listed under the "save as" option. i downloaded framework, but truth be told i have no idea what i'm supposed to be doing with it.

You do not check your savfile, but a pkm file. pkm files are the Pokemon files. to get them open the sav file in pokesav, find the pokemon in your party/box and click save. you will save it as a pkm. drag that on the legit.exe