SuperPowers

theFlash899

hello people of project Pokemon i would like to say what kind of superpower would you want. It could be anything please tell me

i am interested in teleportation this is because i can travel anywhere i like in an instant and i do not have to be late for anything pretty cool huh :VWheel::PSMD-Proud::PSMD-Cheerful:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PokemonMaster899 said:

hello people of project Pokemon i would like to say what kind of superpower would you want. It could be anything please tell me

i am interested in teleportation this is because i can travel anywhere i like in an instant and i do not have to be late for anything pretty cool huh :VWheel::PSMD-Proud::PSMD-Cheerful:

The power to "summon" anything from my imagination.

This way, I can summon any event distro units ever known to mankind ?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Lessangel said:

I will never give up my dream and keep asleep~

This post goes well with your avatar.....i couldn't resist pointing that out :)

Cats are cute.

Having the ability to turn into different animals (like beast boy from teen titans does!) would also be a fun power to have. Imagine how cute people would find me if I turned into a cat or a puppy! X3 *squeal*

imagine if i could turn into a pokemon too!!!!!

i thought of another power is that you can heal yourself so that there will be some damage done to you and that you can heal yourself afterwards. That will be an amazing superpower to have. You do not have to worry about people hurting you because you can heal afterwards. 

Edited by PokemonMaster899
  • Like 1

Immortality would be nice indeed, but only if your friends/family will live forever as well. I would feel sad if everyone is gone and I would still have to live forever. I mean I could find new friends but again they all would die someday while I would still be alive.

Another useful super power would be teleportation in my opinion. If I'm late for a meeting I wouldn't have to hurry up, I can just relax and port myself to the meeting. No more trouble with high traffic and trains that always tend to be too late... and I would be able to do some spontaneous weekend trips, for example to Japan to grab some event Pokemon or just a day on the beach. ?

• Like 1

The power to confess my feelings to her :c

Joking aside, some sort of biologic immortality and no aging would be pretty neat. Even if it means leaving those I love behind in time, I'd like to live through different eras.

An "inventory" like those you have in games would be nice as well. I mean, I do like carrying a bag around and I'm actually so used to it that I feel uneasy when I don't have it. But..well, sometimes you wanna take something that doesn't fit in a bag and that's a problem.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2018 at 9:07 AM, PokemonMaster899 said:

On 6/12/2018 at 12:20 AM, BlackShark said:

Immortality would be nice indeed, but only if your friends/family will live forever as well. I would feel sad if everyone is gone and I would still have to live forever. I mean I could find new friends but again they all would die someday while I would still be alive.

Another useful super power would be teleportation in my opinion. If I'm late for a meeting I wouldn't have to hurry up, I can just relax and port myself to the meeting. No more trouble with high traffic and trains that always tend to be too late... and I would be able to do some spontaneous weekend trips, for example to Japan to grab some event Pokemon or just a day on the beach. ?

lol that is what i have said as well @BlackShark

• Like 1